《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第154期:脸开始肿胀
日期:2016-06-09 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

It wasn't get tierd,Bear was! It wasn't, it could gone all day like that.

它并不累 但是贝尔确受不了 它可以这样搏斗一天

You could see Bear,pumping up the adrenaline,he just won for it, he just jump on top of it.

贝尔那时候 肾上腺素水平提高 他行动了 他跳到了野猪的背上


And basically that was it.But it doesn't always go my way,sometimes the animal got their own back.

然后基本上就把它制服了 但是我也不是战无不胜的 有时候动物也还以颜色

Make sure I am really well...really well buttoned up here.

要确保我 把扣子都扣好

Not wanna share full of angry bees protecting there honey.

我可不想 看到愤怒的蜜蜂 保卫它们的蜂蜜

So he grab his T-shirts I think around his mouse,maybe covered his nose.

他提起他的短袖 包住了他的嘴 差不多包到鼻子上

But that about the only thing that's, that's covered up.

但那件衣服是 是唯一能保护他的了

He goes and put his arm in.You think, he is gona make this.

他走进去 把手伸进去 我觉得 他这次可以的

Its all seems quiet benign.Look at this, it is on my forehead.

一切看起来都很好 看 它在我的前额

And then, just see one little bee,just crow along and he is also stopped.

然后看到一只很小的蜜蜂 在他的前额爬过 然后停下来

He stopped and sort of hunch his back.And he gonna think: It's gonna sting, it's gonna sting it.

它弓起背 他后他想 会不会叮我 会不会叮我

Leaving my forehead exposed is a real lower set.He got one sting.

我的前额暴露在外 真是失策 他把螯针刺进去了

One of these got me, just up here.Can you see, can you pull it off.

有一只蜜蜂叮了我一下 在这里 你能看见吗 帮我拔出来

And I have to got to go and pull this sting out.

然后我就把这根蜜蜂刺拔了出来

I sort of get their and sort of lack it out. Tiny little bee sting.

我抓住那根刺 慢慢拔出来 一根小小的刺

That what you want to pull out.Do you guys see that?That's where they deliver it.

这就是要拔出来的那根刺 你们看到了吗 这就是它们 储存毒素的地方

But you know, one sting for a load of honeycomb isn't too bad.

但是 一次小小的叮咬 换来的是 一大块蜂巢 还算值了

Guess he stung by a bee was a problem,and then later on,he is literaly face just starts to go.

他被蜜蜂蛰了一下 过了一会儿 他的脸就开始肿胀了

重点讲解

1、cover up

动词(用…)盖在…上(以保护或隐藏)

He fell asleep in the front room so I covered him up with a duvet.

他在起居室睡着了,我便给他盖上了羽绒被。

隐藏,遮掩(事实)

He suspects there's a conspiracy to cover up the crime.

他怀疑有人密谋掩盖犯罪事实。

They knew they had done something terribly wrong and lied to cover it up.

他们知道自己犯了十分严重的错误,于是撒谎隐瞒。


2、pull out

(车或驾车者)驶离路边,开向路中间

She pulled out into the street.

她开车来到大街上。

He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.

他正要驶离车流超前面那人的车。

退出,撤出(协议、比赛或组织)

The World Bank should pull out of the project.

世界银行应从该项目中撤出。

France was going to pull out of NATO.

法国打算退出北约。

(使)撤退;(使)退出

The militia in Lebanon has agreed to pull out of Beirut.

黎巴嫩的民兵组织已经同意从贝鲁特撤出。

Economic sanctions will be lifted once two-thirds of their forces have pulled out.

他们一旦撤出其2/3的军队,经济制裁就会被取消。

分享到