美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第20集第14期:关进这里
日期:2020-07-13 13:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Just west of the perimeter. Let's go.

就在西边 我们走

Come on.


Just be careful.

小心

This way, this way.

这边 这边

Hurry, quick. Come on. Come on.

快点 快走

Lookout.

小心

Over here.

这边

Do you see her?

看到她了吗

There's nobody here.

这里没人

You said she would be knocked on her ass.

你说她肯定会被电晕的

We gotta get back to Hanna.

我们得回去找汉娜

Hanna!

汉娜

Hanna, are you in there?

汉娜 你在里面吗

Hanna, say something. Hanna, come on.

汉娜 说话 快说话 汉娜

Han!

汉娜

Hanna!

汉娜

Han.

汉娜

There's no way out of here. This is impossible.

这里没有出口 不可能

You'll need to remove all your personal effects.

你不能带任何私人物品

Can you give these to Elliott, please?

能请你把这个给艾略特吗

Yeah, of course.

当然

This form advises that although you are voluntarily

这份表格声明尽管你是自愿

admitting yourself for treatment

入院接受治疗

you are not necessarily free to leave psychiatric care.

但你不能自行离开我们病院

You may be involuntarily detained

如果医生认为需要

if the doctor deems it necessary.

那即使你不愿意 也不能走

Do you understand, Mrs. Rollins?

您明白吗 罗林斯太太

Yes.

明白

Can we just have a moment, please?

能稍等一下吗

Sure.


Ali, do you really wanna do this?

艾莉 你真想这样吗

I mean, Elliott's on his way home

艾略特在回家路上了

maybe you should just wait and talk to him.

你是不是应该先跟他谈谈

I'm only sure of one thing right now

现在我只能确定一件事

and that's that I need help.

那就是我需要帮助

I know, but... They put Charlotte here.

我知道 但是他们把夏洛蒂关进这里了

And she got better.

然后她好多了

Thank you for taking care of me.

谢谢你照顾我

If you need anything..

如果你需要什么...

Love you.

我爱你

Love you, too.

我也爱你

关进这里.jpg


We'll show you to your room now.

我们带你去你的房间

May I have your attention, please?

大家请注意

Quiet down, everyone.

大家安静

分享到