《美少女的谎言》第3季第20期:因为我爱你
日期:2012-11-16 19:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I thought you were starved.
我以为你很饿
Guess I'm not.
可能不饿吧
Okay, where do you need to be right now?
你原本到底要去哪
Hanna, we stopped lying to each other a long time ago,
汉娜 我们一直以来都坦诚相待
didn't we?
不是吗
I was thinking of visiting Mona at Radley.
我在想去拉德里看梦娜
Why now? Just curious.
为什么要现在去 纯属好奇
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
No, it's more than complicated. It is completely whacked.
不是情况复杂 是彻底失控
Look, she is my best friend in tenth grade.
从十年级开始 她就是我最好的朋友
Yeah, and she threw you a few poisoned apples in the eleventh.
是 而十一年级时 她就暗害了你
I don't expect you to understand, all right? I know you hate her.
我不奢望你能理解 我知道你讨厌她
I feel sorry for her, okay?
我同情她
But not enough to send her a get well card.
但不足以让我关心安慰她
Caleb-- I don't care if she
凯勒 -我不在乎
spends the rest of her life in a paper gown
她下半辈子是否要穿着纸袍
making ash trays and pooping in a stall without a door
制作烟灰缸 在没门的隔间拉屎
as long as she can't get anywhere near you, or hurt you--
只要她离你远远的 伤害不到你
It hurt me to see her like this, okay?
听你这样说她 我很难受
I'm having an ambiguous loss.
我现在是模糊性失去感
You're what?
什么
That's what it's called. Someone dies but they're still here.
是专业术语 就是人死了却还阴魂不散
Where did you pick that up?
你从哪听说的
I googled it, okay?
谷歌上搜的
I'm not gonna have this fight.
我不想跟你为这个吵架
Fine. I'll go with you.
好吧 我陪你一起去
What? - To radley.
什么 -去拉德里
I'll drive you there.
我送你去
By the time we get there visiting hours will be over.
等我们到那 探访时间都结束了
Then we'll go tomorrow.
那我们明天去
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I love you.
因为我爱你啊
And I don't want us sneaking around each other.
我不希望我们之间总遮遮掩掩的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

as long as she can't get anywhere near you只要她离你远远的。

as long as:只要

I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.

只要不下雨就行了。

As long as live, I will help you.

只要我活着,我都会帮助你。

And I don't want us sneaking around each other.我不希望我们之间总遮遮掩掩的。

sneak around:鬼鬼祟祟

I had to sneak around and hide my smoking from my parents.

为了抽烟我必须鬼鬼祟祟地躲开我的父母。

What's that fellow up to sneaking around like that?

这家伙鬼鬼祟祟的,想干什么?

Where did you pick that up?你从哪听说的。

pick up:得到

I was able to pick you up on the short wave radio.

我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。

The children have picked up the local accent.

孩子都学会了当地口音了。

考考你:

只要她离你远远的。

等我们到那,探访时间都结束了。

上期答案:

Because Garret was already in jail when Ali's grave was dug up.
If you're implying that he's got helpful friends on the outside,that's even more of a reason not to see him.

分享到
重点单词
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • stalln. 货摊,摊位,厩,畜栏,(飞行器)失速 vt. 把
  • ambiguousadj. 模棱两可的
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的