美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第15期:感激之情
日期:2020-01-31 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Going down?
下楼吗
I have a message for you and all of those little Monas
我来告诉你和你脑袋里的
running around inside your head.
各种小心思
If I find out that you're messing with Spencer in any way,
如果我发现你以任何形式给斯宾塞找麻烦
shape or form, I will personally take you apart.
任何形式 我会亲手毁了你
Just out of curiosity...
纯属好奇
who kisses better, Hanna, Spencer or me?
谁的吻技更好 汉娜 斯宾塞 还是我
Watch your step.
注意脚下
And...I turned around and it was just charlotte and me.
然后 我一转身就只剩我跟夏洛蒂了
My dad didn't want anything to do with us.
我爸根本不想管我们
Jason was at the Carissimi Group.
杰森当时在卡里西米集团
We were alone..
我们很孤单
...Until Elliott started taking care of Charlotte.
直到艾略特开始照顾夏洛蒂
Dr. Rollins saved Charlotte's soul..
罗林斯医生拯救了夏洛蒂的灵魂
...And you fell in love with him.
而你爱上了他
At first, I thought it was gratitude..
刚开始 我还以为那是感激之情
...But it wasn't.
但那其实不是
And then I realized it was mutual.
然后我意识到我们的感觉是互相的
And it was also inappropriate
而那也是不合适的

感激之情.jpg


because he was your sister's doctor.
因为他是你姐姐的医生
In one way charlotte and I are alike.
我跟夏洛蒂在某方面很像
We put a lot of energy
我们花了很大力气
into being people no one could love.
做一个没有人能爱的人
Like we were trying to prove something.
就像是我们在试着证明什么
And then someone looks at you..
然后有个人看着你
..And sees you, and it's alright.
认可你的存在 于是一切都值得了
I don't wanna keep it a secret anymore.
我不想再隐瞒下去了
I'm tired of secrets.
我受够了秘密
Ali..
艾莉
...There's no time.
没有时间了

分享到