(单词翻译:单击)
No, I think she was angry at me.
不 我觉得她在生我的气
That's why she ran out in the middle of the night.
这就是她半夜跑出去的原因
It may not have been because of a phone call.
有可能不是因为一个电话
I might have delivered my sister
而是我把我的姐姐
to whoever did that to her.
送到凶手手上的
Alison, th-that's not true.
艾莉森 不是这样
The person who failed Charlotte in that moment
那个时候 让夏洛蒂失望的人
was me.
是我
Not you.
不是你
Hey, how did it go?
进展怎么样
Excellent. I'm now gainfully employed.
非常好 我现在是有工资的人了
Well, at least until tomorrow night.
至少在明晚以前
I'm starved. Do you wanna order in?
我饿坏了 你要订餐吗
Oh, I'm going to a lecture with a guy from my psych class.
我要和一个我心理课的朋友去听一个讲座
Trying to earn brownie points with the new professor.
去给我的新教授留下一些印象
Well, congratulations.
恭喜
At least one of us will have a degree that matters.
至少我们中一个能有像样的学历了
I enrolled, Hanna, but it's not like it was four years ago
汉娜 我是入学了 但这与四年前不同了
when the only thing I had to worry about in freshman year
那个大一 我唯一需要关心的事情就是
was catching something from a communal shower curtain.
公共浴帘背后有没有东西
Emily, you're not gonna have-Yes, I am. Hanna.
艾米丽 你不用这样 我得这样 汉娜
How am I supposed to take notes when the voice in my head
我的脑子里全是莎拉.哈维为了
is telling me that Sara Harvey is torturing you
梅丽莎做的事情来折磨你
for something that Melissa might have done?
这样的情况 我怎么专心听课
Wait, Melissa Hastings?
等一下 梅丽莎.海斯汀
Melissa might have called charlotte from the diner,
有可能是梅丽莎从餐厅给夏洛蒂打电话的
she could've been the one
有可能是她
who lured her out in the middle of the night--
半夜引诱夏洛蒂出去...
No, no, no, hold on. Wasn't Melissa in London?
不 等一下 梅丽莎不是在伦敦吗
Spencer thinks so. Caleb doesn't.
斯宾塞这么觉得 凯勒则不认为
Oh, who's Damian?
谁是戴米安
Uh, he goes to Hollis. That's who I'm meeting up with.
他在霍利斯上学 就是我要见的那个人
It's a good thing I got here early. It's insane.
还好我来得早 这太疯狂了
That line behind me is waiting to get in.
我后面都是排队等着进去的
Can you save me a seat? Sure.
你可以给我占个座吗 当然
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're still coming.
我只是确认一下你还来
I'll see you soon. Bye.
一会儿见 再见
He looks familiar.
他看起来好眼熟
Did you ever buy any used books from Hollis?
你在霍利斯买过二手书吗
No, but they did actually deliver a box
没有 但是他们今天下午
for you this afternoon.
的确给你寄了个箱子来
Really? I haven't ordered any.
是吗 我没有订东西
Em, what's wrong?
艾米 怎么了