美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第13期:开胃菜
日期:2020-01-27 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

If you have to go..
如果你要走...
Yeah, actually
确实...
there are some things I need to take care of, so..
我有些事情要去处理 所以...
Oh, no, no, no. It's good.
不不不 没事
Next time.
下次约
Next time.
下次
Who's your friend?
这位小朋友叫什么
Uh, this is Harvey.
他叫哈维
He really likes your hors d'oeuvres.
他很喜欢你的开胃菜
Well, he better, they cost enough.
他最好喜欢 那很贵的
I don't think Sybil likes me very much.
我觉得西贝尔不怎么喜欢我
Who's sybil?
西贝尔是谁
Your new boss.
你的新老板
Her name is Celeste.
她叫西莱斯特
I called her sybil.
我叫她西贝尔
Probably why she doesn't like me.
说不定就是因为这她不喜欢我
She looks like a Sybil, though.
不过她看着就像叫西贝尔的
All the designers that you work for look like Sybils.
所有你为之工作的设计师都像西贝尔
I can't keep track.
我读不懂他们
I thought that you wanted to come here.
我以为你想来这里
I've been buried in work for three weeks.
我已经埋头工作三周了
I wanted to be with you.
我想和你在一起
Then come back inside.
那就进来吧
So..
所以...
do you wanna go to the Hamptons next weekend?
下周末你想去汉普顿吗

开胃菜.jpg


The Hamptons are just another part of Manhattan
汉普顿只是曼哈顿的另一块地方
except it takes three hours to get there.
去那里还要花三个小时
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你又想要什么
I want to be in a place where we don't have to
我想在一个我们不需要问对方
ask each other what we want.
要什么的状态
I wanna go back to just...Sort of knowing
我想回到 至少知道
what the other person wanted.
另一个人想要什么的状态
Yeah.
好吧
Where was that place exactly?
那是个什么样的状态来着

分享到