(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Breaking news in of Detective Darren Wilden.
关于达伦·威尔登警长一案的爆炸新闻
Hanna.
汉娜
She's on the phone with Radley.
她在给拉德里打电话
... released a sketch of a possible suspect in the case.
...发布了一张案件嫌疑人的草图
If you have any...
如果你有任何...
That's Cece.
是茜茜
Oh, my god. She really did do it.
天呐 真的是她干的
They haven't ID'd her yet,
现在还确认不了她的身份
but somebody's gonna recognize her.
但肯定会有人认出来是她的
Well then, we better find Mona fast.
我们得快点找到梦娜
Okay. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Mona is no longer a patient at Bradley.
梦娜不再是拉德里的病人了
What?
什么
Released or sent to another hospital?
释放了还是被转院了
It's privileged information.
他们没有权限知道
I'll go make a house call to Dr. Wren. He's privileged.
我去给任医生打个电话 他有权限
Emily, can you circle back to school?
艾米丽 你能去趟学校吗
It's French Club Friday,
今天法语俱乐部有活动
so maybe somebody's heard from her?
也许有人会有她的消息
Yeah, I was supposed to meet up with Paige,
没问题 本来我要去见佩奇的
but I'll just take her with me.
不过我可以叫她和我一起去
I was supposed to cook dinner for Jake,
我们来计划给杰克做饭吃
but I'll just cancel. No!
不过可以跟他说改天 别
You know what Cece's capable of.
我们都知道茜茜的本事
Keep Jet Li as close as you can.
好好看着你家那位
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To find Mona.
去找梦娜
Hanna, slow down.
汉娜 等等
This could be your ex-bff messing with us.
这整件事可能是你前闺蜜的诡计
She's probably eating popcorn,
她说不定正悠闲地嗑着爆米花
watching us play desperately seeking Mona.
看着我们一头雾水地找梦娜
If CeCe does have her, the cops know she killed Wilden.
但如果她真在茜茜手上 警方就知道是她杀了威尔登
She has nothing to lose.
她没什么可顾忌了
重点解释
Mona is no longer a patient at Bradley.梦娜不再是拉德里的病人了
no longer不再
He weeded out the books he no longer needed.
他把不再需要的书清理出去了。
The footbridge over the river is no longer in use.
河上的人行桥已不再使用了。
Yeah, I was supposed to meet up with Paige,本来我要去见佩奇的
meet up with 与某某见面
I met up with an old friend on the train.
我在火车上碰见一个老朋友。
I met up with him/We met up at the supermarket.
我们在超级市场偶然相遇。
You know what Cece's capable of.我们都知道茜茜的本事
capable of能够
That guy is capable of squeezing money out of his old mother.
那家伙做得出勒索老母亲钱财的事来。
He is capable of great villainies.
他能干出极坏的事情。