(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
I missed you.
是因为我想你了
I missed touching you.
我想念抚摸你的感觉
And I missed kissing you.
我想念亲吻你的感觉
I missed watching you walk barefoot cross the kitchen floor.
我想念你赤脚走过厨房的样子
I thought I'd go crazy missing you.
我疯了似的想你
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
Mrs. Mainway?
名薇女士
You're a hard woman to see. - That's because I'm very busy.
见你一面可真难 -因为我很忙
Too busy to save your company a couple million dollars
忙到不介意公司会损失百万
snd a lot of bad press?
和遭受负面新闻吗
Is your name Cavanaugh?
你就是加瓦诺吗
Yes, it is.
对 是我
It was the four of us:
我们一共有四个人
Sara, Claire, Avery, and me.
我 莎拉 克莱尔 阿芙丽、
重点解释
Too busy to save your company a couple million dollars and a lot of bad press?忙到不介意公司会损失百万和遭受负面新闻吗
too...to...太...以至于不能...
My lame excuse is that I have too much to do.
我那站不住脚的借口就是我要干的事太多了。
Be careful not to lose too much liquid by evaporation.
小心,不要因为蒸发作用而失掉过多的水份。
a lot of许多
He got a lot of dope from the secretary.
他从秘书那里获得许多内部消息。
He has a lot of clout with the board of directors.
他对董事会有很大的影响力。