《美少女的谎言》第4季第67集:自杀的母亲
日期:2014-04-14 19:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dr. Palmer?
帕默医生
I'm Louis Palmer, yes?
我是路易斯·帕默 怎么了
My name is Toby Cavanaugh,
我叫托比·加瓦诺
I'd like to ask you about a patient you had...
我想和你打听一名患者
when you worked at Radley Sanitarium.
是你在拉德利疗养院工作时接收的
In Rosewood.
玫瑰镇吗
Yes, sir, in Rosewood.
是的 先生 在玫瑰镇
The patient was my mother.
那名患者是我的母亲
Marion Cavanaugh.
玛丽恩·加瓦诺
She killed herself.
她自杀了
Please sit down.
坐下吧
So what'd they say?
他们怎么说
They said for the time being
他们说我暂时
I won't be taking clients into the safe deposit vault.
不能带客户去保险库
Wait. Is this because of the state investigators and Wilden's box?
是因为国家调查员和威尔登的盒子吗
Did they tell the bank to do this? - I don't know.
是他们让银行这么做的吗 -不知道
Well, ask them. - No more questions, Hanna.
问问他们 -再别多事了 汉娜
Mom, you have the right to know!
妈妈 你有知道的权力
And what if they say yes?
那如果他们说是

重点解释

Is this because of the state investigators and Wilden's box?是因为国家调查员和威尔登的盒子吗

because of因为; 由于

She could only croak because of her heavy cold.

她因患重感冒只能用沙哑的声音说话。

The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions.

战争因军火不足而失败。

I'd like to ask you about a patient 我想和你打听一名患者

ask about询问; 打听

He went to the station to ask about the trains.

他到火车站却了解火车情况。

when you worked at Radley Sanitarium.是你在拉德利疗养院工作时接收的

work at致力于

In the beginning, John did good work at school.

开始时约翰在学校的成绩不错。

分享到
重点单词
  • vaultn. 窖,地下室,撑竿跳 vt. 做成圆拱形,撑竿跳跃
  • croakv. 嗄嗄叫,发牢骚,死 n. 嗄嗄声,哇哇声
  • munitionsn. 军火,弹药 名词munition的复数