《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第3期:真命天子
日期:2015-05-30 23:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We could do dinner. We could meet at the cabin.
一起吃晚餐吧 我们可以在小屋见
Ah, I just don't think that I should go that far.
我觉得我还是别走太远
In case Hanna needs me or something.
万一汉娜需要我
Jake's back from his tournament?
杰克比赛回来
Yeah, he got in from Harrisburg last night.
是啊 他昨晚从哈里斯堡回来的
Morning with me. Afternoon with him.
早上跟我在一起 下午跟他在一起
No, it's not like that.
不是这样的
I'm sorry, it's none of my business.
抱歉 不关我的事
And I put you in this position.
而且是我害你两难
So, you take your time and decide--
你慢慢考虑 决定...
I've made up my mind.
我已经决定了
I'm gonna talk to him today.
我今天就跟他说
You are?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
You're the one. You always have been.
你就是我的真命天子 一直如此

重点解释

Ah, I just don't think that I should go that far.In case Hanna needs me or something.我觉得我还是别走太远,万一汉娜需要我

In case万一,以防;如果

They watched him closely in case he should escape.

他们严密监视他,惟恐他会逃脱。

We have an auxiliary generator in case of power cuts.

我们有一台万一断电时使用的备用发电机。

I'm sorry, it's none of my business.不关我的事

none of当中谁都不, 当中没人;(三个或以上)都不

It's none of your business. Don't concern yourself with it.

这不关你的事,别管闲事。

See that none of the guests are neglected.

别怠慢了客人。

I'm gonna talk to him today.我今天就跟他说

talk to 与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.

我想和她说话,但是她把电话挂断了

分享到