(单词翻译:单击)
You know, the other day Ms. Adinolfi
前几天阿迪诺菲女士
made an announcement about chorus auditions for a solo
通知参加合唱团独唱的试唱
and all the girls are freaking out.
所有姑娘都崩溃了
Then I thought, wow, what's that like?
然后我想 那是什么感觉
To lose sleep over some stupid chorus audition.
为愚蠢的合唱团试唱而忧虑
I mean, is that what normal people do?
那是普通人过得生活吗
They go to football games and wave pompoms
他们去看橄榄球赛 挥舞着彩球
and freak out over a chorus solo?
为一段合唱团独唱崩溃
Normal people are not being hounded by "A".
普通人不会被A逼迫
Besides, you don't care about that stuff.
而且 你也不关心那些事
Well, maybe I should.
也许我该关心
Look, I don't know what I'm gonna do about Alison,
我不知道该拿艾莉森怎么办
but I am going to that stupid audition.
但我要去参加那个愚蠢的试唱
Hey, how'd it go with Ali?
跟艾莉谈得怎么样
Unclear.
不清楚
Mr. D. kind of kicked me out.
迪先生差不多把我赶出来了
Did you find a place for the...
你找到地方藏
thing you got from you-know-who?
从神秘人那拿到的东西了吗
You speaking in code now?
你现在说话都用暗号了吗
Seems like a good idea.
似乎是个好主意
Roger Wilco.
网络电话
We still need a more permanent solution,
我们还需要一个更永久的解决方案
but I've got a temporary one.
但我有个短期计划
What are you up to?
你忙什么
Avoiding the brew as much as possible.
尽可能避开咖啡店
Zack went back to Austria, but the place is still tainted.
扎克回奥地利了 但那地方还是被弄脏了