(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
How was your trip?
旅行怎么样
"Surreal" definitely comes to mind.
我能想到的形容词只有"太不现实了"
But, uh...Malcolm's amazing.
但... 马尔科姆很棒
He's smart, lively, really artistic.
很聪明 活泼 很有艺术细胞
Did Maggie ever tell you why she kept it a secret?
麦琪有没有说 她为何要保密
She did. My mother paid her to keep quiet.
说了 我妈妈给了她封口费
That's disgusting. Sorry.
真可耻 抱歉
No, no, you're right, and believe me,
不不 你说得对 相信我
I gave her an earful over the phone.
我在电话里指责她了
Can I bring you up to speed over dinner?
晚饭时 我再跟你详细解释好吗
I never would have said this prior to meeting you,
我从没想过见到你时会这么说
but I've actually been craving vegan takeout.
但我太想叫一次素食外卖了
I want you in my life, Aria.
我希望我的生活中有你 艾瑞亚
Every part of it.
每一部分都有你的存在
If you're willing.
如果你愿意的话
I just missed you.
我太想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
What happened with Wes?
维斯怎么了吗
When you came in, you were on the phone.
你进来的时候 在跟他讲电话
Said you needed to talk.
你说你们得谈谈
Oh, right, yeah. No, nothing. We, um...
对 没什么事 我们...
He helped me with a shoot the other night,
有一天晚上他帮我拍照片
and we messed up some stuff at Cece's store.
我们把茜茜店里的东西弄脏了
It was nothing.
不是什么大事
OK. I'm gonna be late for school. Okay.
好了 我上学要迟到了 好吧
重点解释
"Surreal" definitely comes to mind.我能想到的形容词只有"太不现实了"
come to mind:想到
The title just won't come to mind.
那个标题就是想不起来。
A number of possibilities come to mind.
我脑里出现了好几种可能性。
Can I bring you up to speed over dinner?晚饭时,我再跟你详细解释好吗
bring up:提出
These are matters that you can bring up in committee.
这些问题你可在委员会中提出。
Please bring up this point at the next meeting.
请把这一点在下次会议上提出来。
we messed up some stuff at Cece's store.我们把茜茜店里的东西弄脏了
mess up:混乱;弄糟
Don't mess up my hair: I've just combed it.
别把我的头发弄乱,我刚梳好。
She felt she'd messed up her whole life.
她感觉到把自己的一生都搞砸了。