(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Busy?
在忙吗
I should be.
应该在忙的
What is that?
这是什么
Well, I did what you suggested
我听取了你的建议
and I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti.
联系了海地的指导员
She wrote this.
她给我写了这个
Are you growing a beard?
你是在留胡子吗
What?
什么
No.
没有
This is glowing.
写得很好啊
What's the problem.
有什么问题
Is it too glowing?
会不会太好了
I mean does it sound like my mother wrote it?
会不会感觉像我妈妈写的
Emily, there are people with real problems in the world,
艾米丽 这世上有很多人是真的有麻烦
and getting a glowing college recommendation
拿到一份出彩的大学推荐信
isn't one of them.
可不是其中之一
Sorry I bothered you.
抱歉打扰
Emily--
艾米丽
I have a lot on my mind right now.
我现在心里很烦
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you.
抱歉 我不该对你厉声说话
Is this about Aria?
是因为艾瑞亚吗
Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that.
抱歉 我不该问的
Maggie is moving across the country
麦琪要搬到西雅图去
and taking Malcolm with her.
还要带着马尔科姆一起
W--how can she just do that?
她怎么能这么做
I mean, you're Malcolm's father.
你是马尔科姆的爸爸
I'd like to be the first to tell Aria,
我想由我第一个告诉艾瑞亚
so I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't say anything.
希望你什么都不要跟她说
重点解释
I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti.我联系了海地的指导员
reach out to接触, 联系
We must reach out to those in need.
我们应该帮助那些需要帮助的人。
Are you afraid to reach out to certain people?
你害怕接触某些人吗?
I shouldn't have snapped at you.我不该对你厉声说话
snap at厉声斥责
She was all the more inclined to snap at Hall.
她真想痛痛快快地骂霍尔几句。
He tends to snap at people when he gets impatient.
他一不耐烦的时候就对人没有好声气。
相关短语snap one's finger at对…表示轻蔑
Professional car thieves just snap their fingers at the police these days.
现在那么专业偷车老手竟不把警方放在眼里。