《美少女的谎言》第3季第157期:已经有两个人死去了
日期:2013-05-07 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So this is the new world order?
又来一套新世界秩序了
We're gonna have to face off with Mona in school every day?
我们每天都得和梦娜打照面了
She told Hanna that she's better now. Better at what?
她跟汉娜说她已经好多了 哪方面好多了
I'll tell you what. She sneaks in my house past midnight,
我跟你说 她要是半夜三更溜进我家
I'm sleeping with a crowbar under my pillow.
我枕头下的铁撬就候着她
The only question is, do we ignore her?
问题是 我们要无视她吗
Here's a hint. Yes.
给你个提示 是的
Mona had serious insight into what happened to Maya.
梦娜对玛雅的事了解很透彻
What if she could tell us why Garrett was killed?
或许她能告诉我们加勒特的死因呢
So now you think Mona's the keeper of more secrets?
这么说你觉得梦娜还藏着更多秘密
She certainly knows all of ours.
显然她对我们的秘密了如指掌
What if she has some kind of connection to the N.A.T. Club?
如果她和N.A.T.社团有什么联系呢
Spencer, that club ended while she was still Loser Mona.
斯宾塞 社团解散时她还没丑女大翻身呢
Pre-lasik and metal mouth.
四眼田鸡还带着牙套
If those pervs didn't even wanna peep in her window,
如果那些变态没想过偷窥她
why would they wanna hang out with her?
他们怎么会和她一起玩呢
Maybe she was peeping at them.
也许是她偷窥他们
Look, two members of the N.A.T. Club are dead.
N.A.T.社团的两个成员已经死了
Okay, maybe the person who killed Ali is still freaked out
或许杀害艾莉的凶手还在紧张
that there's a tape floating around somewhere out there.
流传在外的那卷录像带
Did you...
你有没有...
Did you ever ask your dad?
你有没有问过你爸爸
Ask him what?
问他什么
About what Garrett said.
加勒特说的话
You know, about him meeting up with Ali that night.
他那晚和艾莉见面的事
My dad and I are finally getting along.
我和我爸好不容易才和好
I'm not gonna slap him with some whacked-out story
加勒特胡编乱造出故事只是想脱身
Garret made up so he could clear his own name.
我是不会因为这个和自己父亲反目的
I hear you, but-- But what?
我知道 但是 但是什么
Spence, Garrett lied about a lot.
斯宾塞 加勒特这个人谎话连篇
Why are we suddenly gonna believe anything he ever said?
为什么要突然相信他说的话呢

重点解释

We're gonna have to face off with Mona in school every day?我们每天都得和梦娜打照面了

face off:对峙

He and the manager have a face off,but nothing come of it.

他和经理对抗,但是没有什么结果。

She sneaks in my house past midnight,她要是半夜三更溜进我家

sneak in:偷偷溜入

The boy decided to sneak in to pick some apples after dark.

孩子们决定天黑后溜进去摘些苹果。

why would they wanna hang out with her?他们怎么会和她一起玩呢

hang out:闲

I like to hang out at mall with my friends.

我喜欢和我的朋友一起去购物中心闲荡。

You know, about him meeting up with Ali that night.他那晚和艾莉见面的事

meet up:会见

I met up with an old friend on the train.

我在火车上碰见一个老朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • insightn. 洞察力
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视