(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, I forgot you were camping out here.
我忘了你寄住在这里
Yeah, me and the other water bugs.
没错 我还有蟑螂
Where's Spencer?
斯宾塞人呢
She's just finishing up the strategy session with Gil.
她刚和吉尔开完策略会
Hey, what about, uh, her college paper?
那她的大学论文怎么样了
How did they react to that?
他们有什么反应
They asked her to adjust her interview style.
他们让她调整面试风格
I know I had more clothes here.
我记得我有更多衣服在这儿的
Hey. - Hi.
你好 -你好
How did it go? - Not good.
进展如何 -不太好
They asked me to lie. - They don't want you to lie.
他们要我说谎 -他们不是想让你说谎
Okay, want me to use a non-denial denial.
好吧 是要我用否非否的方式
So lying. - Yeah.
就是骗人 -没错
If you can avoid addressing certain things, you should.
如果你能避免处理某些事情 你就该这么做
No, don't take off your shoes.
不 别脱鞋
We've to be at Hollis in 30 minutes.
我们三十分钟后要到赫里斯
What is this Hollis thing? Gil asked me to post about it.
赫里斯有什么事 吉尔叫我在网上广而告之
Registering college kids to vote
登记大学生们的投票
to try to reverse the political apathy of our youth.
尽量扭转我们年轻一代对政治的冷漠
- That's noble. - It's really not.
-真是高尚 -根本不是
It's a photo-op for the candidate's children
是给挨饿的候选人孩子们
who are starving.
拍照的机会
Okay, well, I'll make some eggs.
好吧 我要煎鸡蛋吃
Uh, do you want some toast? - Oh, my God, please.
来点吐司吗 -要 太好了
Burned. - That's the only way I make it.
要焦的 -我只会这么做
I'm gonna go steal some stuff from the campaign headquarters.
我要去竞选总部偷点东西