《美少女的谎言》第3季第33期:假装怀孕
日期:2012-12-02 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I know that you were dressed as the black swan
我知道在假面舞会上
at the masquerade ball.
你扮演的是黑天鹅
And I know that you didn't lose the baby in June.
我还知道你并非在六月份流产
Oh, god. Please say something.
我的天 求求你说点什么
Melissa.
梅丽莎
When did you lose the baby?
你到底是什么时候流产的
The day after I found Ian's body.
我发现伊恩尸体后第二天
What? How could you not tell me?
什么 你怎么没告诉过我
I tried to!
我试过的
When? When did you try?
什么时候 你什么时候试过的
The night of Ian's funeral.
伊恩葬礼那晚
But then I saw his phone in your bag
可后来我发现他的手机在你包里
and I thought you were the one sending me those texts.
我以为你就是给我发那些短信的人
Why would you fake being pregnant?
你为什么要假装怀孕呢
I lost Ian! I lost the baby.
我失去了伊恩 还有我的孩子
It was too much.
我受不了了
So you pretended?
所以你就假装吗
My whole life was in the papers.
我整个人都被媒体关注着
I couldn't deal with this getting out there too.
如果这事也泄露了 我就没法活了
At least that's how it started.
至少开始是那样
You had to know that this couldn't last, right?
你知道这事是瞒不住的 对吧

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I couldn't deal with this getting out there too.如果这事也泄露,我就没法活了。
deal with:
处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

The meeting will deal with these problems.

本次会议将就这些问题作出处理。

At least that's how it started.至少开始是那样。

at least:至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

考考你:

我以为你就是给我发那些短信的人。

你为什么要假装怀孕呢。

上期答案:

I still curl up into my little area.
I'm just trying to adjust to all the changes.

分享到
重点单词
  • curln. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球 vt. 弄卷
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt