《美少女的谎言》第3季第25期:我的朋友们都有丈夫了
日期:2012-11-22 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. Are you on your way home?
你准备回家了吗
Yeah. I thought we could do dinner.
对 我们一起吃晚饭吧
Oh, well. You're looking at it.
我的晚饭在这里
I have a pile of essays to get through.
我有一大堆论文作业要看
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Tomorrow night?
那明天晚上怎么样
Well, don't tell anybody,
别告诉别人
but I will have some pop quizzes to grade.
明天我要批改一些突击测验
But I'm home all weekend, so,
不过我周末都在家
Rain check for Sunday? Yeah, sure.
礼拜天怎么样 没问题
Didn't you stay in last weekend though?
你上个周末就宅在家里的吧
Don't you just wanna go out, be around people?
你不想出去走走 多接触接触人吗
I am around people. All day, Monday through Friday.
周一到周五 我天天都在和别人接触
Yeah, teenagers.
没错 但都是青少年们
You should call up some friends.
你应该打电话给你的朋友们
Go have a girls night out.
和她们疯狂几夜
And who would that be? All my friends have husbands.
打给谁呢 我的朋友们都有丈夫了
Besides, I'd much rather spend a quiet night alone with you.
而且我更愿意和你一起度过安静的夜晚
Unless you have plans.
除非你另外有约了
That's not it. I just--
不是的 只是...
What? Nothing.
只是什么 没什么
I'll see you Sunday. Love you.
礼拜天见 爱你哟
Love you.
爱你

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I have a pile of essays to get through.我有一大堆论文作业要看。

a pile of:一堆, 大量, 许多

The car was now just a pile of twisted metal.

那辆汽车已经成了一堆压缩的废铁了。

I cannot cope with such a pile of work.

我无法处理这么多工作。

get through:做完

When you get through with your work, let's go out.

你完成工作后,我们出去吧。

Are you on your way home?你准备回家了吗?

on one's way home:在某人回家的路上

The car conked out on my way home.

汽车在我回家路上出了故障。

I bought the magazines on my way home.

在回家的路上,我买了一些杂志。

考考你:

我有一大堆论文作业要看。

我更愿意和你一起度过安静的夜晚。

上期答案:

It's better she hears it from you than someone else.

they'd probably get a life sentence for killing Allison.

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)