《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第19期:以斯拉未必是好人
日期:2015-06-19 22:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What woman?
什么女人
Some blonde. He was screaming at her
是个金发女人 他在对她狂吼
and pounding on her car.
还猛锤她的车
That couldn't have been Ezra.
那不可能是以斯拉
He's been in Philly all day.
他一整天都在费城
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I always wondered if Ezra was the person you were afraid of.
我一直很好奇以斯拉是否就是你害怕的那个人
I'm not afraid of Ezra.
我不怕以斯拉
Well, maybe you should be.Look...
也许你该怕他 听我说
The Ezra I know doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
我认识的以斯拉根本不可能干坏
You do know him best.
是啊 你特别了解他
Just do yourself a favor: keep your eyes open.
帮你自己一个忙 擦亮你的双眼
When your dad left me for Isabelle,
你爸爸把我交给伊莎贝尔时
I was devastated. And furious.
我很震惊 也很愤怒
I was lashing out at all the wrong people.
我把火气撒在无辜的人身上
And a friend of mine suggested that I come here.
我的一个朋友建议我来这里

重点解释

He was screaming at her and pounding on her car. 他在对她狂吼,还猛锤她的车

scream at大叫大嚷

The girl screamed at the sight of the snake.

那女孩看到蛇就尖叫起来

I was lashing out at all the wrong people.我把火气撒在无辜的人身上

lash out痛打;狠批;挥霍

Let's lash out and have champagne.

咱们挥霍一下,喝香槟吧。

The mule lashed out with its hind legs.

这匹骡子忽然用后腿猛踢

You sure about that?你确定吗

sure about 对 ... 确信的

Are you sure about that?

这事你能肯定吗?

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

这件事我不太有把握。

分享到