《美少女的谎言》第3季第88期:神秘女孩
日期:2013-02-18 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, marine, drop and give me twenty!
好了水手们 趴下做二十个俯卧撑
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Aria, come in and meet my...mother.
艾瑞亚 进来见见我的...母亲
Hi.
你好
It's such a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Fitz.
很高兴见到你 费兹太太
"Fitzgerald."
是"菲茨杰拉德"
Ezra likes to truncate the name for some reason.
以斯拉不知道为什么总喜欢用缩写
But call me Diane. Diane.
叫我黛安就行了 黛安
I'm Aria. Yes, you are.
我是艾瑞亚 我听说过你
I'm so glad to finally meet
我很高兴终于见到了
the mysterious girl with the lyrical name.
名字诗情画意的神秘女孩
Mysterious? - Well, elusive.
神秘 -是捉摸不定
Ezra's kept you to himself all this time,
以斯拉一直把你藏着
I didn't want to pass up this opportunity.
我可不想错过这个机会
There's a benefit at the Osgood Museum,
在奥斯古展览馆有一场慈善会
and my mother is honorary trail boss.
我母亲是荣誉负责人
Oh, that's great. Yes, it is.
那太好了 对 没错
There's a reception tomorrow night at the museum.
明晚在展览馆有场招待会
I'd love it if you both could come.
我希望你们俩都能来
That's kind of short notice, mom. Indulge me.
妈妈 这也太突然了吧 那没办法
I love the Osgood.
我很喜欢奥斯古展览馆
The women have you outnumbered.
少数服从多数咯
Okay. Perfect.
好吧 非常好
I'll leave an invitation at the desk. So glad I caught you.
我会把请柬留在桌上 很高兴能遇见你
Oh, do you have to go? We can have some coffee.
你要走了吗 我们可以去喝杯咖啡
Actually, we've got that thing. Do you remember?
实际上 我们还有事儿 你忘了吗
Right. I completely forgot about that.
没错 我完全忘记了
I don't want to disturb your sunday. We'll talk tomorrow night.
我不想打扰你们的周末 明晚再聊吧
Well, it's nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
I will see you tomorrow night.
明晚再见吧
Yeah. Bye.
好的 拜拜

重点解释

I didn't want to pass up this opportunity.我可不想错过这个机会

pass up:放弃; 拒绝

Don't pass up this chance to win a million dollars.

不要放过这赢取一百万元的机会。

Never pass up a chance to learn.

永远不要放弃学习的机会。

That's kind of short notice.这也太突然了吧

kind of:有点儿

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

This kind of medicine is special for gripes.

这种药专治肚子痛。

常用短语:

something of the kind类似的事物

nothing of the kind决不是那样(毫无相似)

what kind of什么种类的

no kind of同…全不相称

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • indulgevt. 纵情于,放任,迁就 vi. 放纵自己于 ...
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • elusiveadj. 难懂的,难捉摸的,难记的,逃避的
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的