(单词翻译:单击)
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
Hey, can we go somewhere?
我们能去别的地方吗
Anywhere but here.
只要不待在这里
Of course.
当然可以
Why is everything closed?
为什么每个地方都关门了
It's suburban Pennsylvania and about 4:00 A.M.
这里是宾州的郊区 而且都快四点了
Yeah, I want pizza.
我想吃披萨
Doesn't anybody care that I want pizza?
难道就没人在乎我想要披萨吗
You know, I know this little
我知道街角
bookstore cafe around the corner.
有一家小小的书店咖啡馆
It's closed, but I happen to know the owner.
虽然关门了 但我碰巧认识老板
No, no, I should go. It's late.
不 我该走了 很迟了
Yeah, sure.
是啊
Is that Alison? Looks like her car.
那是艾莉森吗 看上去像是她的车
I think that's Charlotte.
我觉得那是夏洛蒂
Do we call someone? Do we call the police?
我们要叫谁来吗 我们要报警吗
No, Aria. She's free now.
不 艾瑞亚 她现在自由了
It's her town now as much as ours.
现在她跟我们一样 这是她的小镇
Oh, she's free and she's already lurking in the shadows.
她自由了 已经游走在阴影当中了
Why the hell is she not home with Ali?
她为什么不待在家里和艾莉一起
'cause that's the kind of world we live in.
因为这就是我们所居住的世界