《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第9期:宅到发霉
日期:2014-07-31 17:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay. You are several steps beyond getting yourself out of gym.
好吧 你都宅得快长蘑菇了
How do you think I've been staying home all week?
你怎么就觉得我一周都没出去过
I just don't want my mom to come home to no lights, no hot water,
我只是不想让我妈妈一回家就没电没热水
and a weedy lawn.
没有整齐的草坪
Hanna, um, I need you to hear me.
汉娜 听我说
Okay, quit making that face.
别摆出那副表情
That's your "bad news" face.
一看就是有坏消息
My mom's not coming home anytime soon, is she?
我妈妈近期回不了家了是不是
I overheard my mom talking strategy with my dad.
我偷听到我妈和我爸商量辩护对策
And?
然后呢
And from what it sounds like,
听他们的意思
it'd probably be better if she had done it.
如果真是她干的可能更好
Your mom and Wilden had a really tense history.
你妈妈和威尔登的关系一度很紧张
Prove that he threatened her,
只要能证明他威胁过她
and they could go for voluntary manslaughter...
就可以争取定为蓄意谋杀
which is twenty years.
判二十年的刑

重点解释

How do you think I've been staying home all week?你怎么就觉得我一周都没出去过

stay home留在家里

I usually stay home and watch television.

通常我呆在家里看电视。

She has to stay home because her son fall ill.

因为儿子生病所以她得待在家里。

And from what it sounds like,it'd probably be better if she had done it.听他们的意思如果真是她干的可能更好

sound like听起来像

It sound like a nice room. can we take a look at it?

听起来不错,能不能看一看房间。

The song sound like a variation of a very old and familiar tune.

这首歌像是一个熟悉的旧曲调的变奏曲

分享到
重点单词
  • strategyn. 战略,策略
  • voluntaryadj. 自愿的,志愿的 n. (教堂礼拜仪式前后或进行
  • variationn. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .