(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Ouch. Ali, how'd you get that?
天呐 艾莉 你那里是怎么弄的
How'd I get what?
我怎么了
Oh, that.
哦 那个啊
Yeah, I fell down in soccer
我踢球的时候摔倒了
and "Pigskin" kicked me.
被"猪皮"踢了一下
Who's "Pigskin"?
谁是"猪皮"
She's just this freakazoid in my gym class.
她就是我健身班里的一个小怪物
Don't worry, it won't happen again.
不用担心 不会有下次了
Wait, is that the girl who threw that muffin at you?
等等 她就是朝你扔松饼的那个女孩吗
No, that's "Triple nipple." She's harmless.
不 那是三奶怪人 她不能把我怎样
"Pigskin" is psychotic.
猪皮女才是那个疯子
Why do you call her "Pigskin"?
为什么叫她猪皮女
Cause she's got these weird bumps on her thighs.
因为她大腿上有个很奇怪的包块
I mean, she says it's eczema, but I'm like,
她说那是湿疹 但我想说
"Honey, you better stop poking yourself below the equator."
亲爱的 你别装了
Wait. Who is this person? What's her real name?
这人是谁 她叫什么
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
Once I'm done with that no-neck bitch,
一旦我搞定那个又肥又贱的女人
she won't even exist.
她就不复存在了
Looks like we got a winner.
感觉我穿这衣服比你好看
Sorry, spence.
对不起了 斯宾塞
There's no way I can unload all those boxes by myself.
我没办法一人搬动所有的盒子
He guaranteed the shipment today. So can you do it?
他说只有今天提供装运 你能帮我吗
Sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
After school? Help me set up?
放学后帮我个忙
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
好 当然可以
Excellent. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
重点解释
Yeah, I fell down in soccer and "Pigskin" kicked me.我踢球的时候摔倒了被"猪皮"踢了一下
fall down:跌倒
You must watch your step so as not to fall down.
你必须留心脚下才不会跌下去。
I heard someone fall down the stairway.
我听到有人摔下楼梯。
常用短语:
falfall away疏远
fall about禁不住
fall in塌陷
fall off跌落
fall out争吵
fall behind落后
Once I'm done with that no-neck bitch,一旦我搞定那个又肥又贱的女人
do with:处理
I think I can do with one more piece.
我想我还能再吃一块。
常用短语:
have to do with与 ... 有关
have nothing to do with与 ... 无关
have something to do with与 ... 有关
have not much to do with与 ... 无多大关系