(单词翻译:单击)
Jason asked your father if he could bring his girlfriend..
杰森问你父亲 他能不能带女朋友
to the Cape, he's on his way home now to meet you.
去好望角 他现在正赶回来见你
What would happen if he found out about me?
他要是知道了我的事会怎么样
Mom, what would happen if he found out about me?
妈妈 他要是知道了我的事会怎么样
He thinks you're dead.
他以为你死了
You told him that grave was real?
你跟他说那个坟墓是真的
All this time..
这么久以来
I thought you did that for me
我一直以为你那么做是为了我
but you did that for you.
可你是为了你自己
You did that to protect you.
你那么做是为了保护你自己
What?
什么
You didn't just bury Charles
你埋葬的不仅是查尔斯
you buried your dirty secret.
还有你那见不得人的秘密
I lied to him so that you could finally be you.
我骗他是为了让你做回你自己
He never would have allowed it.
他是绝对不会允许的
Okay, I know I'm bringing a lot...
好吧 我知道我带了很多东西
Not now, Ali.
一会再说 艾莉
Mom! I didn't know you were home.
妈妈 我不知道你在家
This is CeCe.
这是茜茜