美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集第9期:请吃个饭
日期:2019-03-27 17:12

(单词翻译:单击)

When's the last time that happened in Rosewood?
上次你们同时出现在玫瑰镇是什么时候的事
Long time.
很久以前
When Alison flashes the bat signal--
在艾莉森发出超声波的时候
It's not like that, you know, we're still friends
不是这样的 你知道我们还是朋友
and we're not just, "Let's go see a movie and have dinner"
不只是那种"去看个电影 吃个饭"的朋友
kinda friends, but the "I saved your life, now you save mine"
而是"我救了你 现在轮到你来救我"的
kinda friends.
那种朋友
You know. You were there.
你知道的 你当年也在
How long are you gonna be here for?
你会在这里待多久
Well, the hearing's tomorrow.
听证会明天开始
And then, and then I don't really know.
然后我真的不知道
Can I... buy you a dinner before you leave?
你走之前 我能请你吃个饭吗
Yeah. Sure, we can do that.
当然好
Um, I, I should go though. I'm supposed to be meeting Ali.
我该走了 我要去和艾莉见面
And I'm already late. So, I'll call you, okay.
而且已经迟到了 我会给你打电话的
Still the same number?
号码没变吧
- Same number. - Cool.
-号码没变 -好
Toby,
托比
who are you building the house for?
这房子你是要装修给谁
What makes you think I'm building it for somebody?
为什么你觉得我是要装修给别人
Because I know you.
因为我了解你

分享到