《美少女的谎言》第3季第101期:碎尸万段
日期:2013-03-04 21:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
I shouldn't have let it happen.
我不该让这一切发生
It was wrong.
这是个错误
If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask,
一旦让我发现是谁在你的酒里下药
I swear I'll kill them.
我发誓会将他们碎尸万段
Don't say that. I mean it.
别这么说 我是认真的
I don't want you to say it, I don't want you to mean it.
我不想你这么说 也不要你真去做
I want you to listen.
我希望你听着
I haven't been with anyone since Maya.
在玛雅之后 我没有和任何人交往过
I haven't even thought about it.
我甚至都没有考虑过
Or at least I didn't think I was thinking about it.
至少我不认为自己有考虑过
I was drunk that night, and I got lost.
那晚我喝醉了 迷了路
Only I didn't really get lost.
但是我并没有迷失真正的方向
I was looking for something.
我在寻找
I was looking for somebody...
在寻找某个人
And I came here.
所以我来到这里
Don't look away.
看着我

重点解释

If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask,一旦让我发现是谁在你的酒里下药

find out:发现;找出来;揭发

I must find out which of them was in the right.

我一定要搞清楚他们当中谁有理。

He was at pains to find out the truth.

他尽力了解事实真相。

常用短语:

find out the truth查明真相

find out how the wind blows看风向(观察形势)

find out the hard way经历一番艰苦才学到

Or at least I didn't think I was thinking about it.至少我不认为自己有考虑过

at least:至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

think about:考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

Even now when I think about it I feel pain in my heart.

就是现在想起来我心里都感到难受。

分享到
重点单词
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • flaskn. 细颈瓶,烧瓶,小水瓶
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼