《美少女的谎言》第3季第121期:高中就让别人怀孕
日期:2013-03-27 20:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You got somebody pregnant in high school?
你高中的时候就让别人怀上了你的孩子
It was the summer after graduation.
是毕业后的那个夏天
Maggie. What happened?
是麦琪 发生了什么事
My mom happened.
我妈插手了
She and I always saw things differently--
我们对任何事都有分歧
for as long as I can remember.
从我记事时起
But I was scared.
那时我很害怕
Maggie was scared.
麦琪也是
We thought she could help.
我们以为她能帮忙
I told her about Maggie, and she said that she'd...
我跟她讲了麦琪的事 她说她会
she'd handle it.
她说她会处理好的
Eighteen years old and pregnant,
18岁的时候怀孕
and here's this woman telling you how it's gonna be.
这个女人告诉你会导致什么
Your mom offered her money?
你妈给她钱了吗
She was determined to keep me on track,
她一心想让我回到正道上来
and that didn't include me becoming a father at eighteen.
当然就不能让我在18岁时当上父亲
That's one word for it.
你可以这么形容
I was going to go to vassar,
我后来去了瓦萨尔学院
but then that suddenly became too close to home,
但那里似乎离家还是很近
so I transferred to Hollis and I became a Fitz.
因此我就转到了霍里斯大学 成为了费兹
And Maggie?
那么麦琪呢
There were terms involved with the money.
条件里除了钱之外
They included never talking to me again.
还有不许再和我联系

重点解释

She was determined to keep me on track,她一心想让我回到正道上来

on track:走上正轨;未偏题,未偏离目标

You go on track records, you go on experience.

你是凭过去成绩的记录,凭经验说话的。

With these preparations on track, all was quiet.

这些准备工作就绪后,一切都很宁静。

There were terms involved with the money.条件里除了钱之外

involve with:涉及, 牵涉

You're too emotionally involved with the situation.

你在这件事上感情投入太多了。

She was deeply involved with the local hospital.

她曾把精神和时间投入当地医院。

She and I always saw things differently--for as long as I can remember.我们对任何事都有分歧从我记事时起

as long as:和 ... 一样长

You may stay as long as you please.

你爱呆多久就呆多久。

分享到
重点单词
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭