《美少女的谎言》第3季第31期:流产事件
日期:2012-11-30 19:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He's still downstairs talking to her.
他还在楼下和她谈话
About what?
谈什么
He's been in there for over an hour.
他都在里面呆了一个多小时了
Something to do with Alison's missing remains.
有关艾莉森失踪尸体的事情
No, Mona doesn't know anything about that.
不可能 梦娜对这一切都不知情啊
She's been in here the last five months.
过去五个月她一直呆在这里
Well, a judge doesn't issue an order like that
可如果没有一个很好的理由
unless there's a pretty good reason.
法官也不会发布这样的命令的
Look, can't you just sneak me in there?
你能不能让我偷偷进去
I just have to see her.
我只是想见见她
I have one question. I'll be really quick.
我只有一个问题 很快就能出来
Oh, I know. I'd love to help.
我了解 我很愿意帮你
But my hands are tied.
但我无能为力
I already got reprimanded by her primary last week
上个礼拜因为延长你的探访时间
for extending your visiting hours.
我已经被她的主治医师批评了
I didn't know you did that.
我都不知道你这样做过
I didn't think you needed to.
我觉得没必要让你知道
So why did you do it?
那你干嘛这样做
Well, I saw you together
我看到你们在一起
and thought you were connecting.
觉得你们俩是有感情的
Thank you.
谢谢你
He was there with a court order to talk to her.
他有法院指令允许 可以与她谈话
So what do you think mona said to wilden?
你们觉得梦娜会跟威尔登说什么
If she knows that we were at ali's grave that night--
如果她知道那天晚上咱们在艾莉的坟墓那
We would be in jail right now.
咱们现在就已经在监狱里了
You guys, we need to find out who the black swan is.
亲爱的 咱们得搞清楚到底谁是黑天鹅
Like, now.
比如说 现在
I think we need to find out when melissa lost her baby.
我觉得咱们得搞清楚梅丽莎什么时候流产
Yeah, she's right, Spence.
她说的没错 斯宾塞
Melissa lied for a reason.
梅丽莎撒谎肯定是有原因的
We need to find out what it is.
咱们得搞清楚究竟是什么原因
Yeah, but we know why Mona hated us.
好吧 但我们知道为什么梦娜讨厌我们
Why would my sister wanna torture us?
可为什么我姐要折磨咱们呢
Because you made out with her fiance
因为你和她的未婚夫亲热
and broke up their engagement.
还搞砸了他们的订婚典礼
Okay, yeah, but that was me.
好吧 但那也只是我而已
And she knows that we have the video
她还知道我们有艾莉被杀那天晚上
That puts her in ali's room the night that she was murdered.
她出现在艾莉房里的录影带
And she fits the costume.
而且她的身材与黑天鹅套装相符

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Something to do with Alison's missing remains.有关艾莉森失踪尸体的事情。

do with:处理

I wouldn't have anything to do with those scum.

我不会和那些无耻之徒来往。

Anything to do with our finances is my wife's province.

一切有关钱财的事都由我妻子管。

we need to find out who the black swan is.咱们得搞清楚到底谁是黑天鹅。

find out:发现, 找出, 揭发出来

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

Go and find out the truth to report back quickly.

立刻查明事实真相回来汇报。

Because you made out with her fiance and broke up their engagement.因为你和她的未婚夫亲热,还搞砸了他们的订婚典礼。

break up:破坏, 解散

Everyone begin shout at once and the meeting break up in disorder.

大家一下子全都喊叫起来,会议秩序大乱而被迫中断。

考考你:

因为你和她的未婚夫亲热,还搞砸了他们的订婚典礼。

他有法院指令允许,可以与她谈话。

上期答案:

Swimming definitely wasn't Maya's thing.
Maya insisted on joining us.

分享到
重点单词
  • disordern. 杂乱,混乱 vt. 扰乱
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • primaryadj. 主要的,初期的,根本的,初等教育的 n. 最主
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装