美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第4期:互相隐瞒
日期:2018-11-08 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, you're back.
你回来啦
I was actually just leaving.
我正要出门
Oh, oh. Change your plans. - I can't.
那就重新安排一下 -不行
Wait. What's going on? Is your mom home?
等等 怎么了 你妈妈在家吗
No. No, she's still in Philly. I just.. You have to go.
不 她还在费城 你得走了
I'm sor..
对不...
I'm sorry. You really have to go.
对不起 你真得走了
- I haven't seen you in days. - I know.
-我好多天没见你了 -我知道
And I really wanna catch up
我真的很想粘着你
and I wanna hear all about your police seminar.
听你说警察研讨会的事情
- Maybe tonight? - Hmm. I'm working.
-今晚怎么样 -我要上班
- Spence, what's going on? - Hmm? Nothing.
-斯宾塞 发生什么事了 -没事啊
Did something happen when I was out of town?
我不在镇上的时候 发生了什么吗
No. Nothing. No..
没 没有...
I decided that I was gonna write the valedictorian speech
我决定要写毕业演讲词了
and Aria offered to help me
艾瑞亚说她可以帮我
so she's waiting on me right now.
现在她正等着我呢
We don't do secrets. You and me.
我们之间没有秘密 你跟我
We tried that before Tanner knew about A
坦纳知道A的事之前 我们曾相互隐瞒过
and...we practically fell apart.
我们差点因此分手
I just don't wanna go back to that.
我只是不想重蹈覆辙
Neither do I, okay?
我也不想 好吗

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • tannern. 制革工人