《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第24期:聪明的斯宾塞
日期:2014-09-26 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What did you think of Beckett?
你觉得贝克特怎么样
I don't think anything yet.
我还没什么想法
You'll like him. He's smart.
你会喜欢他的 他很聪明
Did you talk to Hanna?
你和汉娜谈了吗
Yeah, she's with her dad.
谈了 她和她爸在一起
What's gonna happen to her mom?
她妈妈会怎么样
They'll move her to the state facility tomorrow,
他们明天会把她移送到联邦监狱
which is excessive
这很过分
and interferes with my ability to mount a defense.
而且会干扰我进行辩护的能力
And I'll keep after Judge Reilly until she agrees to bail.
我会一再要求保释 直到莱丽法官同意
Meanwhile, she stays in a cell?
这期间 她得待在牢房里吗
Yeah.

Oh, I should have warned Beckett about you.
我该警告贝克特留心你的
Do you know what's in there?
你知道里面是什么吗
They're trying to choke us with Wilden material.
他们想用威尔登的材料妨碍我们辩护
Most of it is useless.
大多都没用
That is not useless.
那不是没用的
That is about Wilden and Radley and Toby's mom.
那与威尔登 拉德利和托比的妈妈有关

重点解释

What did you think of Beckett?你觉得贝克特怎么样

think of认为

What do you think of my new car?

你觉得我的新车怎么样?

They'll move her to the state facility tomorrow,他们明天会把她移送到联邦监狱

move to移到

They are going to move to a new house next week.

下星期他们将迁入新居。

Their move to Latin America was a leap in the dark.

他们迁居拉丁美洲是件冒险的事。

And I'll keep after Judge Reilly until she agrees to bail.我会一再要求保释直到莱丽法官同意

keep after追赶

Her mother had to keep after her to clean her bedroom.

她母亲不得不反复提醒她打扫寝室。

The teacher had to keep after her pupils to do their homework neatly.

教师一再嘱咐她的学生要把作业写整齐。

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • chokevi. 窒息,阻塞 vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)使(某人)
  • excessiveadj. 过多的,过分的
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的