《美少女的谎言》第3季第39期:很久没联系了
日期:2012-12-10 22:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Paige? Hey, Emily. What's up?
佩奇 好啊 艾米丽 怎么了
I've been meaning to call you.
我一直想打电话给你的
You have? Why?
你打了吗 为什么
I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night.
不知道你明晚是否有空
For? I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie.
干什么 我有凯蒂·佩里的电影票
Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.
汉娜可迷她了 但她有别的事要处理
Boy stuff.
男友的事
Come on, a behind-the-scenes look at miss "firework".
别犹豫了 还有《烟火》的幕后花絮呢
Don't you want to know what makes her sizzle?
你不想看看她炸毛的样子吗
It'll be fun. You in? I guess.
肯定很有趣 来吗 好吧
I haven't heard from you since--
你很久没和我联系了 自从
I know. I've had a ton of makeup tests to do,
我知道 当时在准备一些科目的补考
and senior year's been kicking my butt.
高三生活让我焦头烂额
If you don't want to go-- No, I do.
如果你不想去的话 我想去
That's not it.
不是因为这个
I just thought you were avoiding me.
我以为你是有意躲着我
I wasn't avoiding you.
我没有躲着你
M-maybe I was, but not intentionally.
是没和你联系 但真不是有意为之
I've just been going through a lot
最近经历的事情太多
and needed to figure some stuff out.
我需要时间理清思绪
Okay. Let's do it.
好 我们一起去吧
Fresh start, right? Yeah.
重新开始 对吗 -错
You said tomorrow night?
那就明晚吧

重点解释

I've been meaning to call you.我一直想打电话给你的

mean to:打算

Do you mean to close with his offer?

你准备接受他开出的价钱吗?

Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.汉娜可迷她了,但她有别的事要处理。

turn out:结果是

I'm sure it will turn out a futile attempt.

我肯定这会是白费功夫。

I haven't heard from you since--你很久没和我联系了,自从

hear from:接到

I hear from an authority that this disease is curable.

我听一位权威人士说,这个病能治好。

senior year's been kicking my butt.高三生活让我焦头烂额

kick one's butt:教训某人一番,给某人一点颜色看看

I needed to figure some stuff out.我需要时间理清思绪.

figure out:想出, 解决

I can't figure out why he quit his job.

我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • intentionallyadv. 有意地,故意地
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • futileadj. 无效的,无用的