《美少女的谎言》第3季第165期:是梦娜自己要求回到玫瑰镇的!
日期:2013-05-14 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You sure you didn't tell her?
你真的没有告诉她吗
Why would I tell Mona that Ezra has a kid?
我怎么可能告诉梦娜 以斯拉有个孩子
I don't know. But I'm telling you
我不知道 但我告诉你
if Ezra would've opened that door--
如果当时是以斯拉开的门
He didn't, all right, so just breathe.
不是他开的 好吗 放松
What'd you do with the basket?
你怎么处理那个礼品篮
I trashed it. Why? Do you want the jelly beans?
扔了 怎么了 你想吃里面的软心糖吗
Aria's right, Hanna. Mona's up to something.
艾瑞亚是对的 汉娜 梦娜一定在搞鬼
It's not a coincidence the first day she's back,
她第一天回来就发生的这些事不是巧合
Harold's also there, and somehow doesn't recognize us.
哈罗德也在 还装作不认识我们
I'm not saying it wasn't weird.
我没说这些不奇怪
I just think maybe he took the job
我就是觉得 他接受工作
because he wanted to see her.
就是因为想要见到她
Why would he want to see her? She spent a lot of time there.
他为什么想见她 她在那里待了很久
maybe they were buddies. The buddy-moon's over.
或许他们是朋友呢 朋友关系该结束了
We need to bust into creepy's closet
我们得冲进变态的密室
and see what else he saved for her.
看看他还为她留下了什么
Did you talk to Lucas? He's not feeling very chatty.
你和卢卡斯聊过吗 他不怎么谈得开
But I did find something else. What is that?
不过我找到些别的东西 是什么
It's a transcript from the meeting the principal had
是一份校长和梦娜以及她家长
with Mona and her parents last week.
上星期会面时 会议记录的副本
How did you get this?
你是怎么搞到的
There's perks to knowing the school's pass code.
知道学校密码还是能有些特权的
What are we looking for? Page two.
我们要看什么 第二页
Turns out Mona's parents did not
梦娜的父母并不希望
want her to come back to rosewood high.
她回到玫瑰镇高中
It was Mona who begged to come back in.
是梦娜要求回到这里的
Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her.
等等 她不是告诉你是她父母逼她的
I'm guessing she lied.
我想她在撒谎
Mona's back to take care of unfinished business.
梦娜回来是为了完成之前未完成之事
I gotta go.
我得走了

重点解释

Turns out Mona's parents did not want her to come back to rosewood high.梦娜的父母并不希望她回到玫瑰镇高中

turn out:结果是

I'm sure it will turn out a futile attempt.

我肯定这会是白费功夫。

It was Mona who begged to come back in.是梦娜要求回到这里的

beg to:请求

I must beg to apologize for the delay.

我必须为此耽误道歉。

I beg to differ with you on this matter.

请允许在这件事上跟您意见分歧。

常用短语:

beg off恳求免除(某种义务)

We were invited to stay for dinner, but we had to beg off.

我们被邀请留下来吃晚饭,但我们不得不谢绝了

beg for乞求

The vagrant had to beg for money.

那个流浪汉不得不乞求钱财。

分享到
重点单词
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • vagrantn. 流浪汉,漂泊者,无赖 adj. 漂泊的,流浪的,游
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • unfinishedadj. 未完成的
  • delayv. 耽搁,推迟,延误 n. 耽搁,推迟,延期
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎
  • futileadj. 无效的,无用的
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲