《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第3期:梦娜是我们爸妈离婚
日期:2015-07-09 21:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mike.
迈克
What's up?
怎么了
Can you come in for a sec?
能进来一下吗
Look, I promise I'm not trying to be a hard-ass, okay?
我保证不会为难你
We just-- we haven't really had a chance to talk about last night.
我们还没机会谈谈昨晚的事
I'll finish cleaning after school.
我放学回来就打扫干净
Wait.
等下
What's the deal with Mona?
梦娜昨晚怎么来了
Uh, we met in a group at school.
我们在学校的小组遇到的
And we have a lot of friends in common.
有很多共同的朋友
What group?
什么小组
It's a discussion group.
讨论组
In the counseling center.
在咨询中心
We meet up after school and talk about stuff.
我们放学后就过去聊聊天
Like what? Terror-tactics?
聊什么 恐怖行动策略吗
Mr. Fazelli knows Mona's past.
法泽利先生知道梦娜的过去
Fazelli retired.
法泽利退休了
There's a new counselor and he's actually cool.
新来了一个顾问 他人很好
Well, I'm not cool with you cozying up to someone
可你和高三一直折磨我的人
who spent junior year torturing me.
走的那么近让我很不爽
I mean, seriously. Was Mona here to poop or snoop?
我认真的 梦娜是来玩还是来打探消息
All right, I've gotta go.
好了 我得走了
Mona is a very dangerous person, Mike.
梦娜是个危险人物 迈克
She wasn't sent to Radley for spa treatments.
她不是去拉德力做水疗按摩的
Are you finished?
你说够了吗
Mona broke up our parents, all right?
梦娜害得咱爸妈分手 知道吗
She's the one who wrote to mom about dad and Meredith.
是她写信告诉妈 爸和梅丽狄斯的事

重点解释

Well, I'm not cool with you cozying up to someone who spent junior year torturing me.可你和高三一直折磨我的人走的那么近让我很不爽

cozy up to奉承(拉拢;取悦)

He is cozying up to Jack so he can join the club.

他为了加入那个俱乐部而在巴结杰克。

He cosied up to Chicago's machine politicians.

他曾向芝加哥政客大献殷勤。

Mona broke up our parents, all right?梦娜害得咱爸妈分手

break up结束,散会;解散

The stricken tanker began to break up on the rocks.

油轮被击中后撞上礁石,毁了。

They decided to break up the partnership.

他们决定终止合作关系。

分享到