《美少女的谎言》第4季第54期:姐妹之间的相处问题
日期:2014-03-20 21:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第三集

Come in.
进来 吧
I saw Hanna at the police station today.
今天我在警察局看到汉娜了
Did she mention that? - Yeah, she did.
她有说起吗 -是的 她说了
I was wondering what she was doing there.
我很好奇她去那干嘛
She was wondering the same thing about you.
她也好奇你去那干嘛
The new investigator asked me to come in.
新的调查员叫我进去
He wanted to talk about Darren Wilden.
他想要问有关达伦·威尔登的事
I think they're talking to everybody
我想他们要和每个
who had anything to do with him.
与此事有关的人谈话
Were you of any help?
你提供线索了么
I don't think so. I hardly knew him.
没有吧 我几乎不认识他
You guys went to high school together.
你们一起上高中
Seems like such a long time ago.
好像是很久以前的事了
So much has happened since then.
从那以后发生了那么多事
Do you ever think about how much has changed?
你有没有想过变化有多大
All the people that are gone?
所有死去的那些人
Yeah, I do.
有 我有想过
What does it all mean?
这都是什么意思
Uh... I think that's an awful big question
我觉得在晚上问这个问题
for this time of night.
可是很吓人的
Do you suppose other sisters
你觉得其他姐妹
have as much trouble getting along as we do?
也像我们这样彼此难相处么
There might be a few.
可能有一些吧
Maybe we're just too much alike,
也许我们只是太相像了
and that's the problem.
这才是问题
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧 我不知道

重点解释

She was wondering the same thing about you.她也好奇你去那干嘛

wonder about对 ... 好奇, 对 ... 疑惑, 想知道

I was wondering about that.

我对那事觉得好奇。

I cannot help wondering about that girl.

我不免对那个女孩感到惊奇。

Do you ever think about how much has changed?你有没有想过变化有多大

think about考虑

What do you think about that?

你认为怎么样?

I'll have to think about it.

我得想一想。

Do you suppose other sisters have as much trouble getting along as we do?你觉得其他姐妹也像我们这样彼此难相处么

get along进展, 前进, 友好相处

He is the last person that I'll get along with.

他是我最不愿与之相处的人。

A sense of humor enabled him to get along well with others.

幽默感使他能与人相处愉快。

分享到