美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第16集第5期:立马去找警察
日期:2020-01-08 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, if we do tell Alison
好吧 如果我们真的告诉艾莉森
we have to be ready for her to turn right around
我们就得准备好
and go talk to the police about it.
她会立马去找警察
Maybe that should happen.
也许就应该报警
Maybe this is a new problem
也许这是新的问题
and we're getting stuck in old thinking.
而我们还卡在旧的思维方式里
Secrets are getting toxic again.
秘密又要变成毒药
I don't know, just keep on trying to get in touch with Hanna.
我也说不好 继续联系汉娜吧
I have to go meet my mom at headquarters.
我得去总部见我妈妈
Okay.

Do you want me to come with you?
要我跟你一起去吗
Honestly, no. I wanna do this myself.
老实说 不用了 这事我想自己做
Are you absolutely sure?
你真的确定吗
Yeah. I'll be alright.
确定 我没事的
Or I will be as soon as I know.
或者有消息了 我就没事了
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
你好
Liam.
利亚姆
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
Oh, my god.
我的天
Wait. What are you doing here?
等等 你怎么在这儿
That was it for the welcome?
你就这么来欢迎我啊
No, no, no. Is something wrong?
不 不是 是出什么事了吗
No, no. All is good.
没有 一切都很好
I wouldn't come all this way with bad news.
我不会大老远地跑来告诉你坏消息的
Hey. Em.
你好 艾米
This is Liam.
这是利亚姆
Yeah. I know, we met.
是啊 我知道 我们见过
Sort of. On the computer.
算是吧 在电脑上见过
Nice to meet you in person.
很高兴能当面认识你
Um, I'll give you a call as soon as I know.
我一知道就给你打电话
Okay.
好的
So, what's up?
怎么了
You and I need to talk about Ezra Fitz.
我们得谈谈以斯拉.费兹的事
And the book.
还有新书的事
Morning, Spencer. Hey. Uh..
早上好 斯宾塞 你好
I was hoping I could talk to my mom for a second.
我能不能跟我妈说两句
Sure, I'll look the other way if you can get her
没问题 如果她打完电话后有空的话
after she finishes the phone call.
我能给你点儿时间
Okay.
好的
Oh, and, uh, tell Melissa
还有 告诉梅丽莎
I can't reimburse her without a flight number.
没有航班号的话我没法帮她索赔
If she can't find the boarding pass
如果她找不到登机牌的话
tell her to look for the luggage tag.
让她去找找看行李牌
Sure. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
没事
You're welcome. Byebye.
不客气 再见

立马去找警察.jpg


You were just gone this morning.
你早上没打招呼就走了
I know.
我知道
Yeah, I looked at my phone and added up the events,
我看了看手机 加上了新的日程
and realized I was heading towards a 27hour day.
我发现我一天要二十七个小时才够用
You were talking to Gill?
你刚刚跟吉尔说过了吗
Yeah. Tell him not to worry.
是啊 告诉他不用担心
Worry about what?
担心什么
About the poll numbers coming out today.
不用担心明天出的民调结果
He thinks they're gonna be soft.
他觉得结果可能不够好

分享到