《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第8期:离开玫瑰镇
日期:2014-10-07 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How long are you gonna be gone for?
你要去多久
Shouldn't take me more
四五天
than four or five days to find an apartment.
应该就能找到住处了
I already have a few leads.
我已经看好了几处
Maybe Malcolm could stay here with me.
可以让马尔科姆住在我这儿
That way he doesn't miss any school.
这样他还能照常上课
I'm looking at tickets for a Saturday,
我准备买周六的票
so it'll only be a day or two.
这样他也就缺一两天的课
I'd really prefer if he didn't miss any.
我更希望他一天也不缺
I'll drop him off here on my way to the airport.
那我去机场前送他过来
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you talked to him about moving yet?
你跟他说了搬家的事么
Not yet.
还没有
It's not gonna be easy for him, leaving Rosewood.
离开玫瑰镇他会难过的
He's really comfortable here.
他在这里过得很好
He's a really tough kid. He'll adapt.
他适应能力很强 不会有事
You're gonna be so busy with school,
你每天要忙学校的事
and he's not gonna know anybody out there.
而他在那里又人生地不熟
He's good at making new friends.
他很会交新朋友
He could always stay here with me.
他完全可以和我住这里
I mean, I have more free time than you.
你想啊 我没你那么忙
I'm not gonna leave my son behind, Ezra.
我不会扔下儿子自己走的 以斯拉
He needs to be with his mother.
他需要母亲的陪伴
And it's equally important for him to spend time with his father.
父亲的陪伴同样重要
Yes, but I'm the one who's
没错 但过去七年
been there for him for the past seven years.
都是我陪他度过的
And whose fault is that?
那是谁的错呢

重点解释

I'll drop him off here on my way to the airport.那我去机场前送他过来

drop off让...下车;把…留下

I'll drop off at the corner of Zhongshan Street.

我在中山路拐角处下车。

Could you drop off the books at the library?

你能把这些书顺便还给图书馆吗?

Have you talked to him about moving yet?你跟他说了搬家的事么

talk to与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.

我想和她说话,但是她把电话挂断了。

He's good at making new friends.他很会交新朋友

good at善于; 擅长

The soldier was good at playing fife.

这名士兵善于吹笛子。

The little boy was not good at arithmetic.

这个小男孩算术不太好。

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • adaptvt. 使适应,改编 vi. 适应,适合