(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
When I said I could use a pit stop,
我说我要下去上厕所[去加油站]
I didn't mean in an actual pit.
我不是真要去加油站
I was following the GPS.
我跟着定位系统走的
I must have missed a turn.
肯定是没及时转弯
Okay, well, just get back on the highway.
好吧 开回高速公路上吧
We can't. There's construction.
开不回去 那里在施工
No, not according to my phone.
不 我手机上不是这么显示的
Are you turning around? -No.
你要掉头吗 不
Are you stopping? No.
你要停下来吗 不
I'm not doing anything. The engine stopped working.
不是因为我 发动机熄火了
Do you see what the problem is?
看到是什么问题了吗
I can barely see it.
根本什么都看不到
Okay, there's the radiator,
这是引擎水箱
uh, there's the dipstick,
那是汽车量油剂
There's... Let's just hypothetically say
这是 假设说
you could figure out what's wrong with the engine.
你能找出引擎的问题所在
Would you even know how to fix it?
你知道怎么修吗
Probably not.
估计不知道
That's good to know.
好极了
Guys, what are we gonna do? Toby thinks I'm at a study group.
我们要怎么办 托比以为我去小组学习了
Same with Paige.
佩奇也是
Well, I texted Travis.
我发了短信给特拉维斯
He has a tow truck, and he doesn't know enough to ask questions.
他有辆拖车 他也不会多问
We are about ten minutes away from a complete downpour.
还有十分钟左右 就要下倾盆大雨了
重点解释
Okay, well, just get back on the highway.开回高速公路上吧
get back 回来,返回
I never lend books; you never get them back.
我的书决不外借,因为总是有去无回。
The democrats hope to get back at the next election.
民主党希望在下次大选中重新执政。
No, not according to my phone.我手机上不是这么显示的
according to按照;根据;取决于
We will go or we won't, according to circumstances.
我们或去或不去,都将视情况而定。
He will be punished according to the seriousness of his crime.
他将据其罪行的轻重受到处罚。
Are you turning around? 你要掉头吗
turn around转身
He turned around as he heard a noise behind him.
他听到身后有响声,便转过身来。
You'll have to back the car up and turn around.
你得倒车,掉头走。