美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第3期:闪戒指
日期:2019-05-28 08:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Didn't you see me waving? I honked at you.
你没看到我招手吗 我还鸣笛了
Wait, that was you in the silver jag?
慢着 银色小车里是你吗
Can you look a little less shocked?
你能别这么惊讶吗
I am not shocked, I'm impressed. How are you?
我不是惊讶 而是你变化太大 你怎么样
Last time I heard, you were, like, movin' to Chicago.
我上次听说你好像要搬去芝加哥
Uh, Seattle. But I sold that company.
西雅图 但我卖了那家公司
I do game apps now.
我现在做游戏手机软件
Uh, do you still live with your folks?
你还和父母一起住吗
Oh, uh, no, I, uh, have a condo in Palo Alto
没有 我再帕洛阿尔托有一件公寓
and a town house in Hong Kong
香港市中心有栋房
and a loft above the Grille.
还有烧烤屋上的阁楼
But, hey! Look at you. Sporting bling.
但瞧瞧你 戒指好闪啊
Did Caleb finally propose?
凯勒终于求婚了
No. No.
不 不
Uh, Caleb and I, we split up a few years ago.
我和凯勒几年前分开了
But my fiance, Jordan, we live in New York.
但我和我未婚夫乔丹住在纽约
Wow! Now I'm shocked.
我好惊讶
Well, you know, we're still friends.
但我们还是朋友
Probably my boss.
多半是我老板
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
没事 完全没事
Um, you know what, I gotta go.
我得走了
But I-I wanna drive that car.
我想开开那辆车

分享到
重点单词
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的