(单词翻译:单击)
So you're with Dr. Rollins?
你和罗林斯医生在一起吗
Ah, sounds peaceful there.
听起来那里挺惬意啊
Okay, well, give us a call if you need anything.
好 如果有什么需要就打给我们
Bye.
再见
So Alison's at the Rollins' family farm in Eastern Pennsylvania.
艾莉森在罗林斯的宾夕法尼亚州东部的家族农场
They're on a dairy tour right now.
他们现在正在乳品之旅呢
If Ali's really tasting amish cheese
如果艾莉真的在品尝亚米希奶酪
do you think she could be the cyber stalker?
你们觉得她会是网络跟踪狂吗
If is a really big two letter word, Hanna.
"如果"这词真是能四两拨千斤 汉娜
Whoever this person is they think that we know
无论这人是谁 他们一定认为
who killed Charlotte and they're sending us these texts
我们知道是谁杀了夏洛蒂 他们发短信来
because they want us to rat that person out.
是因为他们希望我们能供出这个人
Okay, but we do know who killed her.
好 但我们确实知道是谁杀了她
- Don't we? - Ezra said he didn't do it.
-不是吗 -以斯拉说不是他了
Maybe that's what you heard, Aria,
可能那是你听到的 艾瑞亚
but the rest of us heard
但我们其他人听到的可是
Ezra kick us out of his apartment.
以斯拉把我们赶出了他的公寓
Guys.
各位
And every member of this police department is taking this case
警局的每个人都很重视这件案子
not just seriously but personally.
并且视为己任
Without going into detail that can harm the investigation
我现在无法告知细节 以免影响调查
I can tell you that we are narrowing down
但我能告诉你们 我们正在缩小
our list of suspects.
嫌疑人的范围
We're confident we know what the murder weapon was
我们相信我们已经知道凶器是什么
and we will find it.
并且一定会找到
The person who killed Charlotte Dilaurentis
杀害夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯的人
will be brought to justice.
会被绳之以法