《美少女的谎言》第3季第189期:梦娜当面都可以搞定我们!
日期:2013-06-08 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

"Cut Mona off? Big mistake.
摆脱梦娜吗 错大了
You're not the only one who can slice and dice. A."
你不是唯一可以为所欲为的人 A
It's not Lucas? 100% not Lucas.
不是卢卡斯吗 肯定不是
Mona just used him like an evil personal assistant.
梦娜把他当罪恶小跟班来利用
I think there's more people out there who are way worse.
我觉得还有更多比他更坏的人
You shouldn't have yelled at her like that.
你不应该那么大声朝她喊的
Spence, she had it coming.
斯宾塞 这是她活该
I know, but if she's up to her old tricks,
我知道 但是如果她又故伎重演
that text won't be the end of it.
就不会只是发条短信这么简单
So what? We know her tricks.
那又怎样 我们知道她的伎俩
I'm not gonna live my life in fear.
我才不要活在担惊受怕中
Mona can't hide from us anymore.
梦娜不会再骗到我们了
Do you remember when she started to unravel the other day
你还记得那天她在院子里面
in the courtyard?
崩溃的事情吗
I saw her crack like that tonight.
今晚我也看到她那样了
I thought I could rattle her cage and send her running.
我以为我可以刺激一下她
That's what made me lose.
所以才会输的
How? 'Cause I got cocky,
为什么 因为我太自负了
and competitive.
而且太喜好竞争了
I saw this soft underbelly, and I lunged.
我看到她的软肋 准备进攻
So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose?
所以你觉得她是故意让你钻空子的吗
That's what I'm worried about.
这就是我所担心的
She doesn't have to hide behind "A" anymore.
她不用再躲在A后面
She can take us on right in the open.
她当面就可以搞定我们

重点解释

Mona can't hide from us anymore.梦娜不会再骗到我们了

hide from:隐瞒

The enemy cannot hide from my sight.

敌人休想从我眼下溜过。

So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose?所以你觉得她是故意让你钻空子的吗

on purpose:故意; 有意

He knocked the old man down on purpose.

他故意把那个老人撞倒。

He knocked the old man down on purpose.

他故意把那个老人撞倒。

相关短语:

to no purpose毫无效果

He always spend his time to no purpose.

他总是把时间花在毫无意义的事上。

That's what I'm worried about.这就是我所担心的

worry about:担心; 烦恼

I don't think you need to worry about this.

我认为你不必为这事担心。

分享到
重点单词
  • competitiveadj. 竞争的,比赛的
  • rattlevi. 嘎嘎作响,喋喋不休 vt. 使激动,使作响,急促
  • unravelv. 阐明,解释,解开
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • courtyardn. 庭院,院子
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削