美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季4集第17期:欣赏成果
日期:2018-09-06 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

These are really cool.

这些拍得不错啊

Think so? - Yeah.

真的吗 -真的

Yeah, especially this one.

特别是这张

Oop, no. That one doesn't work. I, um, used a wrong filter.

不 这张拍得不行 用错滤光镜了

No, it's really good.

不 真的拍得很棒

Really good doesn't cut it for National Geographic.

很棒也无法登在《国家地理杂志》上

- You work for them? - No.

-你在那工作吗 -不是

But I hope to one day.

可我希望有一天能

Now, that is a haunting image.

这是张令人难忘的照片

Oh, uh..

这个嘛

Don't really know why I took that one.

真的不知道我为什么拍了这张

No, I love how it's framed off center like that.

不 我喜欢像这样偏离中心的照片

You have a great eye.

你眼光非常好

But you can't be afraid to show people your work.

可你要大胆地让大家欣赏你的成果

Get some feedback.

寻求一些反馈

You'd be surprised how much it could help.

从中所得到的帮助会令你大吃一惊的

I have to go. My dad's waiting outside.

我得走了 我爸在外面等我

Something to remember me by?

看到它就会想起我

Thanks.

谢谢

分享到
重点单词
  • filtern. 筛选,滤波器,过滤器,滤色镜 v. 过滤,渗透 [
  • hauntingadj. 不易忘怀的 动词haunt的现在分词