《美少女的谎言》第3季第323期:斯宾塞是清白的
日期:2013-10-23 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What is this?
怎么是你
You followed me here, that means you don't
你跟着我到这里
know who she is, either.
说明你也还不知道她是谁
And if you don't know who she is,
既然你还不知道她是谁
that means you're still one of us.
这说明你还是我们的人
Look, Spence, whatever it is,
斯宾塞 无论发生什么
no matter how deep you're into this,
无论你陷入了多大的麻烦
you know that you can tell us the truth, right?
你都会告诉我们真相 对吗
We want to help you.
我们想帮你
Mona came to see me at Radley.
梦娜到拉德里来找我
And when I found Toby in the woods,
当我在树林里发现托比的时候
she'd planned the whole thing.
她就策划好了这一切
She wanted to break me so that she could
她想摧毁我 再将我
put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty.
像汉普迪·邓普迪一样重新组装起来
So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
这么说梦娜提出的要求让你无法回绝
She told me that Toby was still alive.
她告诉我托比还活着
Toby's alive?
托比还活着
And it's true.
这是真的
It's true, he's been working with Mona because
这是真的 他一直和梦娜合作
he found out about red coat
因为他发现了红外套女孩的事
and Mona's the only person who knows who she is.
而梦娜是唯一知道她是谁的人
And you've seen him? - Yeah.
你已经见过了他了 -对

重点解释

no matter how deep you're into this,无论你陷入了多大的麻烦

no matter无论; 不管

Recently, I feel tired no matter what I do.

最近我无论做什么都会疲劳。

Don't open the door, no matter who calls!

无论谁来,都不要开门!

deep into深入

We must inquire more deeply into the affair.

我们必须更深入地去了解这件事。

We must inquire more deeply into the affair.

我们必须更深入地去了解这件事。

It's true, he's been working with Mona because这是真的,他一直和梦娜合作

work with与 ... 共事; 与 ... 合作

He is a very nice person to work with.

他是一个很好共事的人。

He liked to work with young people.

他喜欢和年轻人一道工作。

you know that you can tell us the truth, right?你都会告诉我们真相,对吗

tell the truth说实话

I adjure you to tell the truth before this court.

我要求你对本庭说实话。

You will lose nothing by telling the truth.

说实话并不吃亏。

分享到
重点单词
  • inquirevt. 询问,查究 vi. 询问,查究
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的