《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第5期:替罪坐牢
日期:2014-10-04 19:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Nobody confesses to a murder they didn't commit.
谁会承认自己没有犯下的谋杀罪
I think Mona was just trying to help.
梦娜只是想帮忙
You send care packages
想帮忙的话
with fresh soap and new underwear if you want to help;
就送些装有新肥皂和新内衣的洗护包来
You don't volunteer to spend your life in prison.
但不会自愿在监狱里待下半辈子
Whatever Mona was trying to do,
梦娜自首的事
she certainly got Judge Reilly's attention.
已经引起了莱丽法官的注意
What do you mean? I just received an email.
什么意思 我刚收到一封电邮
Not only are you not being transferred,
你不但不用转监狱
but Mona's confession created enough doubt
梦娜的供述还让此案疑疑点重重
that she's finally agreed to set bail for you.
她终于同意让你保释了
They--they dropped the charges?
他们撤销指控了吗
No, not unless they find something
没有 得等他们找到证据
to corroborate her confession.
证实她的供述
So the trial is still moving forward.
所以还是得审讯
As of now, yes. But at least you can wait for it
暂时是的 但至少你能在家里
from your own home.
等待审讯了
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
Since Wilden was a police officer,
由于威尔登是名警官
the bail is set higher than usual.
保释金要比一般的案子高
How high?
多高
A million dollars.
一百万美元

重点解释

Nobody confesses to a murder they didn't commit.谁会承认自己没有犯下的谋杀罪

confess to 承认; 坦白; 忏悔

I have to confess to a hatred of modern literature.

我得承认我不喜欢现代文学作品。

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

she's finally agreed to set bail for you.她终于同意让你保释了

agree to同意; 答应

He doesn't wholly agree to the plan.

他并不完全同意这项计划。

Do you agree to have a dinner today?

今天你同意一块吃饭吗?

You don't volunteer to spend your life in prison.但不会自愿在监狱里待下半辈子

in prison在狱中; 被监禁

That convict passed the entrance exam in prison.

那名罪犯在狱中通过了联考。

Her years in prison left a scar.

她在狱中的岁月留下了精神创伤。

分享到
重点单词
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • corroboratev. 确证,使坚固
  • hatredn. 憎恶,憎恨,怨恨
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • convictn. 囚犯,罪犯 vt. 宣判 ... 有罪,使 ...