美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第23期:全靠运气脱身
日期:2019-06-19 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

I want an answer
我要一个答案
to the question I asked you yesterday.
就是我昨天问你的问题
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
The police asked me to stay. I might be able to help.
警察叫我留下来 我可能能帮忙
I'm talking about the funeral.
我说的是葬礼
If Charlotte was as horrible as you told the judge she was
如果夏洛蒂真的像你告诉法官的一样坏
Why did you go?
你为什么要去
Did you lie in court?
你在法庭上撒谎了吗
Was it all an act, so you could walk out like a victim?
全是演戏吗 这样你就能像受害者一样脱身
I'm lucky I was able to walk out of there at all.
我能从那里脱身全靠我运气好
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
I don't know about the others
我不知道其他人怎么想
but I know you feel guilty, Emily.
但我知道你觉得很愧疚 艾米丽
Guilty, I have nothing to feel guilty about.
愧疚 我没什么好愧疚的
Should I take these gloves off?
我该脱掉这些手套吗
Sara, I couldn't have done anything, okay?
莎拉 我什么都做不了
None of us could. It all happened so quick..
我们都不行 一切都发生得太快
Who are you trying to convince?
你到底想说服谁
Me or you?
我还是你


分享到
重点单词
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的