(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Do you wanna finish this?
你想不想吃这个
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
So what do you have first period?
你第一节课是什么
English.
英文
I already asked you that, didn't I? Yeah.
我已经问过你一次了是不是 是的
What's going on, Em?
怎么了 艾米
A couple of nights ago, when I was comforting Nate...
几天前的一个晚上 我正在安慰内特
Things got a little intense.
发生了一点小状况
We kissed.
我们接吻了
Why do you think that happened?
你觉得为什么会那样呢
In the moment, it felt right.
那个时候 感觉来了
And now? - I don't know.
那现在呢 -我不知道
I'm just as confused by this as you.
对于这件事 我和你一样迷惑
I'm not confused by it.
我可不觉得迷惑
I think you miss Maya.
我觉得你是因为想念玛雅
And so does he.
他也是
You both loved the same person.
你们都深爱着同一个人
Doesn't mean you feel that way toward each other.
但这并不等于你们对彼此也是那种感觉
Maybe those lines are just a little blurry right now.
或许只是那些感情的界线现在变模糊了
重点解释
A couple of nights ago, when I was comforting Nate...几天前的一个晚上,我正在安慰内特
a couple of:几个
I'll be back in a couple of days.
我过几天就回来。
He patched up a couple of old tires.
他补了几条旧车胎。
常用短语:
bring a couple together 破镜重圆,使夫妻和好
divide a couple 拆散一对夫妻
form a couple 结成一对(夫妻),形成一双
Maybe those lines are just a little blurry right now.或许只是那些感情的界线现在变模糊了
right now:立刻;马上
She's out do some shopping right now.
她现在出去买此东西。
Nobody raised any objection to my do it right now.
没人反对我现在就做这件事。