《美少女的谎言》第3季第66期:矛头指向伊恩
日期:2013-01-24 22:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is this yours?
这是你的吗
No. I've never seen it before.
不 我从没见过这个
Don't lie to me, Hanna.
别对我撒谎 汉娜
A nurse found this,
有护士发现了这个
and wisely handed it over to the police.
明智地交给了警方
I don't know what that is.
我不知道这是什么
Don't tell me you're here for some peace and quiet.
别跟我说你是来这散心的
I was looking for someone. Who?
我是来找人的 找谁
Why are you helping him?
你们为什么要帮他
I don't know who you're talking about
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do,
不 你清楚得很
but I'll play along.
你想玩的话 我奉陪到底
All that fuss you girls made, pointing the finger at Ian.
你们这群丫头费劲心机把矛头指向伊恩
Was that all for Garrett's sake?
都是为了替加勒特开脱对吧
I have nothing to do with that.
我没做过这种事
I don't get it, Hanna.
我就不明白了 汉娜
Why are you in his corner?
你们为什么站在他那边呢
My mom's downstairs. Your mom left.
我妈妈就在楼下 你妈妈已经走了
You know, I bet when she
我敢打赌
was your age she caused a lot of problems.
她像你这么大的时候也惹过不少麻烦
But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems.
但她知道该怎么从中脱身
All you do is create 'em.
而你只会惹事生非

重点解释

She wisely handed it over to the police.明智地交给了警方

hand over:交出, 移交

They scared him into handing over the keys.

他们把他吓得交出了钥匙。

He will hand over charge of his office tomorrow.

他将在明天移交工作。

I was looking for someone. 我是来找人的.

look for:寻找, 寻求

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems.但她知道该怎么从中脱身

get rid of:摆脱

Get rid of that meddlesome fool!

让那个爱管闲事的家伙走开。

For openers we'll get rid of this old furniture.

我们首先要把这些旧家具搬走。

分享到
重点单词
  • fussn. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵 vi. 无事自
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类