《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第2期:长得像怪物
日期:2015-01-26 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Got anything to eat?
有吃的吗
Gum? Mint? Cough drop?
口香糖 薄荷 或是止咳糖
No.
没有
I mean, I do. In my car.
我有 但是在我的车上
You have a car? Why are you on the bus?
你有辆车吗 那你为什么坐公车
Why are you sitting next to me?
你为什么坐在我旁边
It's not like it's standing room only.
车上有的是座位啊
Well, when I got on, I went to the back.
我上来的时候 走到后面
But the dude in Row 26 was creeping me out.
但是坐在二十六排的那家伙吓到我了
So, I tried sitting next to the driver,
我本来想走在司机旁边
but he doesn't have any food and I'm starving.
但是他没有吃的 而我又饿了
Sorry. I didn't pack a picnic.
抱歉 我也没有吃的
I wasn't expecting to be on this bus.
我没想过会坐上这辆公车
Yeah, me neither. I had to change in Harrisburg.
我也是 我在哈里斯堡换的车
This freak on the last one was so annoying.
最后一排的那怪胎很烦人
Kept telling me he looked like Ryan Gosling
一直和我说他在特定的灯光下看起来像是
And I'm like, "dude, carry that light with you,
而我说 老兄 你最好随身带着那盏灯
because in this light, you look like Shrek."
因为在这种光线下你和怪物史莱克差不多
So, where are you headed?
你去哪儿
Ravenswood.
鸦林镇
Me, too.
我也是
You got friends there?
你在那儿有朋友吗
No, um, family.
不 我家人在那边
But I haven't met them-- him--yet.
但我还没见过他们 其实是他
I didn't even know my uncle existed until two weeks ago.
两周前我都不知道自己还有个叔叔

重点解释

But the dude in Row 26 was creeping me out.但是坐在二十六排的那家伙吓到我了

creep out偷偷溜出

At night, he would creep out of the house like a spook.

夜间,他常常像幽灵一般地从家里偷偷地出来。

He crept out from the narrow and small cabin.

他从狭小的船舱里爬出来。

I wasn't expecting to be on this bus.我没想过会坐上这辆公车

expect to预期, 期待

He seemed to expect to be waited on hand and foot.

他像是想要人尽心尽力伺候他。

You can scarcely expect to escape reproof for such irresponsible behavior.

你这样不负责任的行为,不能不受到责备。

because in this light, you look like Shrek."因为在这种光线下你和怪物史莱克差不多

look like看上去像;与…相似

It looks like rain; we'd better run for it.

天像是要下雨了,我们赶紧快跑吧。

The clear blue sky looks like the deep sea.

碧空像深邃的大海。

分享到
重点单词
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • irresponsibleadj. 不负责任的,不可靠的,没有承担能力的
  • reproofn. 斥责,责备
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,