美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第6期:共犯
日期:2018-09-20 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you want a latte?

你想喝拿铁吗

I don't care, just order. Hurry.

我随便 快点吧 快点

I thought you weren't in a rush to go to the police.

我还以为你不急着去警察局呢

Mona?

梦娜

Lesli? Oh, my God.

莱斯利 我的天

What are you doing in Rosewood?

你在玫瑰镇做什么

- I was summoned by the police. - What? Why?

-我是被警察传唤来的 -什么 为什么

What do you mean, why? You made me an accomplice to a crime.

你说为什么 你让我成了共犯

- But you didn't do anything. - Yes, I did.

-但你什么也没做 -不 我做了

I made the mistake of complimenting a stranger

我错就错在当年因为称赞

on her Dolce & Gabbana stretch pants.

你的杜嘉班纳裤子很好看而认识了你

'And now, everything that I have worked for'

现在 我努力获得的所有东西

my fellowship, my teaching position, my reputation

我的研究员职位 教职 名誉

they're all in jeopardy

都岌岌可危

'because I actually saw you as the victim.'

因为我真的以为你是受害者

You, you conniving little bitch!

都是你 你这个死贱人

Whoa, easy. This is her first day home.

火气别这么大 她今天刚回来

Sorry, I forgot the champagne.

对不起 我忘记开香槟来庆祝了

Get a grip, Lesli.

说话放干净点 莱斯利

Mona never made up that plan to hurt you.

梦娜从来没想过用那个计划来害你

Really?

是吗

You think I actually wanted perjury on my resume?

你觉得我是存心作伪证来抹黑自己的档案吗

I don't know what that means

我不知道那是什么意思

but I really don't like your tone.

但我真的不喜欢你这态度

Who gives a crap what you like, you bag of hair.

我管你喜欢什么 你个贱人

Guys, stop.

你们别吵了

Lesli, I'm sorry about all this, I swear.

莱斯利 我很抱歉 我发誓

- I'll call you later-- - Don't.

-我待会儿打给你 -别

If you ever try to reach out to me

你要是再试图联系我

or you mention my name to anyone ever again

或者向别人提起我

and you will live to regret it.

你就等着把肠子悔青吧

分享到
重点单词
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • perjuryn. 伪誓,伪证
  • jeopardyn. 危险
  • accomplicen. 共犯,同谋,帮凶
  • fellowshipn. 友谊,团体,会员资格,奖学金