美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第4期:非常讽刺
日期:2019-11-27 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

It's, it's a calendar alert.
日历提醒
Have lunch with Gil.
我约了吉尔吃饭吗
I really don't remember scheduling that.
我都忘了自己安排过了
Oh, my God. This election is totally eating up my brain.
天呐 这场选举真的让我脑残了
Oh, my God, I have endless emails
天呐 没完没了的邮件
and then I've that strategy session this afternoon
下午还有策略会
and I have to make those campaign calls.
要还打些竞选电话
Yeah, I've been pretty distracted
这几天我也一直
the last few days too.
心烦意乱

非常讽刺.jpg


I might be slightly distracted.
我可能也有点分心
Is this distracting you?
这样会扰乱你的思绪吗
Mmm, no.
不会
You know, I can probably just get a few emails done
如果你想继续 也许我可以
if you wanna continue.
先回复一些邮件
Yeah.

How about this?
这样呢
That's slightly more distracting.
这样有些扰乱我的思绪
So what'd you tell Pam?
你和帕姆说了什么
Uh, you know you can never call my mom that to her face, right?
你知道你绝对不能当着我妈妈的面这么叫她
I told her we were still narrowing down bridesmaids' dresses,
虽然你还没问我们 但我和她说了
even though you haven't asked us yet.
我们要缩减伴娘的礼服
I mean, you're gonna ask us, right?
你还是会问我们的吧
You've a lot more to worry about than that.
你要担心的事多了
You need me to drive you?
要我送你去吗
No, it's okay. The clinic has a service.
不用了 诊所有车接送
They just wanna make sure there's someone to help me
他们只是想确保之后有人帮我
get me settled in the bed after.
安排病床
I mean, I should be fine in a day or so.
一两天我应该没事的
Well, I'll mash up your JellO just the way you like it.
我会把果冻弄成你喜欢的那样
Em, you seem nervous.
艾米 你好像很紧张
Hey, these are your eggs. You can change you mind.
卵子是你的 你可以改变主意
That's not it. I'm just...
不是因为这个 我只是
I'm weirded out by that text.
那些短信让我觉得很奇怪
From Aria?
艾瑞亚发的短信吗
Okay, this may sound crazy cynical
好吧 这也许听来非常讽刺
but if Byron and Ella do get remarried
但如果拜伦和埃拉真的要结婚
doesn't that mean she wouldn't have to testify against him?
那并不代表她不必指证他
I mean, I'm not saying that Byron's guilty.
我不是说拜伦有罪
Did I miss the memo that says we call people's parents
我是不是没收到那张写着
by their first names now?
"直呼大家父母名字"的纸条
It's just like "Downton Abbey" where Bates goes on trial
就像《唐顿庄园》贝茨受审时
Hanna, I'm talking about the text from Ali.
汉娜 我是在说艾莉发的短信
Didn't you.. No.
你没... 没收到
Oh, she's back.
她回来了

分享到