《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第15期:保护艾丽
日期:2015-01-12 19:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We have somewhere we need to be.
我们得去个地方
I know.
我知道
But it's dangerous for you to go chasing after her.
但是你们去找她太危险了
Are you talking about Alison?
你是在说艾莉森吗
The girl you said you never met.
那个你声称你从没见过的女孩
I'm sorry I lied to you.
抱歉 我没对你们说实话
But I did it to protect her.
但我那么做是为了保护她
From who?
保护她不受谁的伤害
She was calling me that summer to find out.
那年夏天她打电话给我就是为了找到答案
In the sorority house, it was you.
女生联谊会里的那个人是你
She was afraid,
她很害怕
and she was right to be.
她的恐惧也不是没来由的
What kind of help could you give her?
你能给她什么帮助
I have a gift of insight.
我有能洞悉未来的能力
I was using it to help Alison see who was threatening her.
我借此帮艾莉森分析是谁在威胁她
The night she went missing...
她失踪的那晚
I felt something terrible.
我有种莫名的恐惧感
I drove to Rosewood...
于是我开车去了玫瑰镇

And I walked into her backyard.
当我走进她家后院时

重点解释

But it's dangerous for you to go chasing after her.但是你们去找她太危险了

chase after跑去赶上, 追赶

He never ceased to chase after his dream in his vigorous youth.

在精力充沛的年轻时代他从未停止过追求自己的梦想。

She was calling me that summer to find out.那年夏天她打电话给我就是为了找到答案

find out发现;找出来;揭发

You can find out many advantages in urban life.

你会发现都市生活中有许多便利之处。

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

I drove to Rosewood...于是我开车去了玫瑰镇

drive to开车去

I drive to work.

我开车上班。

How long does it take him to drive to work?

他开车去上班要用多长时间?

分享到
重点单词
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • vigorousadj. 精力充沛的,元气旺盛的,有力的
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • insightn. 洞察力