美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第1期:活玩偶
日期:2019-02-24 19:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Does she think we came between her and Ali?
她以为我们阻隔了她和艾莉吗
Is that what this has all been about?
一切都因此而起吗
Wait, so CeCe is Charles?
慢着 这么说茜茜就是查尔斯
Sh-she is a she, right?
她是个女的 对吧
Wait, shouldn't the cops be here by now?
等等 警察现在不应该过来了吗
They're not coming.
他们不会来的
How do you think CeCe escaped police custody?
不然你以为茜茜是怎么逃过警方拘留的
Sara called Tanner directly, right?
莎拉直接给坦纳打电话 对吧
What, wait, you think Tanner is working for CeCe?
慢着 你觉得坦纳在帮茜茜做事
Yeah, and I bet she told Sara that we're all just fine.
没错 我打赌她还告诉莎拉我们都没事
- Tanner does wear nice shoes. - Guys, quiet.
-坦纳真能装 -姐妹们 别吵
They never understood how much I loved you.
他们不明白我有多爱你
From the moment mom brought you home..
妈妈带你回家那刻起
I never left your side.
我就从没离开过你
You were like my very own living doll.
你就像我的活玩偶
And when my dolly was sad..
我的玩偶不高兴
it made me sad too.
我也会不高兴
It's okay, Ali.
没事 艾莉
I'll go get mommy. Shh. Shh.
我去找妈咪 不吵哦

分享到